- ski

"HEY PRETTY GIRL, we're here

"HEY PRETTY GIRL, we're here." celine slowly opened her eyes. when they fully opened she saw brady sitting in the drivers seat next to her.

"hmm. okay." she mumbled and got up from her seat, going in the back to get her suitcase.

"i got it." brady stopped her from opening the trunk. "go look around." he smiled at her.

"it's beautiful here." her eyes lit up.

"yeah it is." however, brady didn't take his eyes off her. she looked at him, catching him staring. she smiled at him, giving him a quick kiss before going into the house to look around.

"it's beautiful in here." celine smiled at brady's mom.

"thank you hunny! it is. also you jacob, connor, and brady will all being sharing a room. it's big so don't worry!"

"sound great!" celine smiled as she quickly turned her head, hearing a loud noise from the doorway. it was brady tripping with both suitcases in his hand.

"oh my god brady! are you okay?" she questioned him, trying not to laugh. she held her hands out to help him up.

"yeah!" he started laughing and then she joined in.

"let me get my own silly." she laughed at him and grabbed her suitcase, both of them walking upstairs to the room.

"yes please take it." brady replied back as celine pushed him playfully while walking up the steps. "you offered you jerk." she laughed.

when they finally made it upstairs to the room they were all sharing celine flopped onto the bed. "i'm so tired it's so late." she yawned.

"i know me too." brady replied back to her as he later next to her. "we have a long day of fun tomorrow."

"yeah. i'm excited." celine yawned once again and layed her head on brady's chest. she pulled out her phone to watch tiktok.

before brady knew it she was fast asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. he was glad she could always be comfortable around him.

authors note
hey guys!! plz go check out my new walker book, i'm so excited for it lfg