- love language

"BRADY I'M LITERALLY going to cry

"BRADY I'M LITERALLY going to cry." celine told him while they were walking out the door of her house.

"what? why? are you okay." he grabbed her shoulders to stop her from walking.

"yes i'm fine, that was just really sweet of you. you know to get flowers for me and my mom." she smiled at him.

"it's the bare minimum. if i have a girl i wanna treat them the right way you know?" he said while getting in the car.

"yeah. yeah i do." celine smiled at him after they sat down in the car.

he smiled back at her passing the aux cord. "want aux?"

"is that even a question?" she said in a funny way while plugging her phone in.

she played a playlist with some of her favorites. frank ocean, brent faiyaz, drake, and a lot more.

"also where are we going?" she questioned him while he was driving.

"i was thinking lunch then and walking around the shopping center" he gave her a soft smile while looking over.

"i love shopping! sounds great!" she scrunched her face up.

after making small talk and listening to music they arrived at the cafe.

brady walked around the car to get the door for her.

as he opened it she smiled at him. "thank you!" he held his hand out which she quickly took.

"this place looks so cute!" she looked up at the cafe.

"i heard good things." brady shrugged while opening the door for celina and the people behind them.

after they sat down at the table they both tried to figure out what they wanted.

"hmm i really want a caesar salad wrap but i also want the chicken tenders with fries." celine started laughing, brady joining in after she said that.

"how about we share? i get the tenders and you get the wrap, does that sound good?" brady asked her.

"that's perfect you read my mind." celine smiled at him while tilting her head.

"you're so pretty." brady said to while sighing.

"aww brady so are you." she smiled.

while waiting for their food they talked about their careers, family, and friends. they both felt like they could easily open up to one another.

"here's your guys food. enjoy!" the waitress said while setting their plates down.

"thank you!" they both kindly said to the women.

celine gave half her wrap to brady while he gave her two chicken tenders and they shared the fries. that was one of her love languages. as weird as it might seem, if celine shared her food with you. you're a keeper.

"this is so good! nice pick of a restaurant bray!" she said to him.

"thanks cc, and it is really good" he smiled across from her.

after the two ate lunch they decide to shop around and take pictures for a little bit.

just enjoying each others presence was enough for the two of them.

"what's you're love language?" brady looked over at the girl while walking closely next to her, on the outside of the sidewalk.

"i think i have like two. one is physical touch and the other is kind of goofy" she started laughing.

"what is it?" brady started smiling at her since she was laughing.

"i don't even know if this one but like sharing my food or drinks. i only share food with people i like, as goofy as it may sound" she finished.

"so you like me?" he smirked at her.

"shut up!" she lightly pushed him. "i knew you were gonna say that" she laughed. "what's yours?"

"uh i don't know. i'd say physical touch but i also like words of affirmation, i like having that reassurance." brady answered the girl.

"aw how cute bray" she put her hand on his shoulder, slightly rubbing it up and down.

after walking around for a little longer it started to get dark.

"you ready to go home?" he asked celine.

"no, but we probably should" she frowned. "good thing you don't live super far away." celine told brady while they started walking back to the car.

after the short drive they arrived back at celine's house.

"thank you so much for today!" she leaned in for a hug while smiling. "i had so much fun!"

"maybe again soon?" brady said while hugging her back.

"definitely" she pulled away while looking into his eyes for a brief second.

"have a goodnight. i'll see you soon" she waved to brady while getting out of the car.

"bye stunna" brady yelled.