- live

IMESSAGES

IMESSAGES

stunna girl🩷🫶
can't wait to celebrate you tmrw

bray❤️
i can't wait to celebrate with you

she smiled at her phone after reading that message. the fact that he said with you. they both are aware that they like each other. but celine didn't want to admit it first, she wasn't good at that stuff.

stunna girl🩷🫶
me too
gonna have the best day☺️🫶
ok i'm gonna go live on insta now
talk soon

bray❤️
have fun pretty girl

stunna girl🩷🫶 liked a message

"HEY GUYS!" CELINE smiled at the camera while taking a sip of her water.

username1 she's so pretty i can't
brady.fp brady wyaaa

celine laughed at the comment about brady, knowing people were starting to catch on.

"i don't know guys" celine shrugged. "maybe he'll come on."

bradynoon hello i'm here
bradynoonsgf HIIII BRADY

"hi brady. request to join the live!" she smiled. "oh wait xo requested to join to." she picked up her phone accepting the both of them. they both then joined.

"heyyy stunna." brady dragged out.

celineandbradyfp HIS NICKNAME FOR HER🤭
username1 their so cute stop

"hiii." she smiled, waving at him. "we need xo to join, oh there she is! hi xochitl!"

"hi pretty! hey brady." she waved at both of them.

xochfp1 XOCHITLLL MY LOVE
celinefp7 their friendship >>>

"sooo brady, are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" celine asked him while walking upstairs from her room.

"yes duh! i get to be with you and all my friends and family. sounds like a dream birthday to me." he answered her.

username9 IM SO JEALOUS OF CELINE BUT IM GLAD ITS HER OUT OF ANYBODY
bradynoon_fp HES SO BF TO HERR

"can't wait to give you your gi-" she got cut off my her brother, jacob, storming in her room.

"jacob get out! what are you doing in here!" she sat up from her bed.

username50 LMAOOO I LOVE THEM
user2 THEIR SO REAL

"hi jacob." brady waved at jacob from the phone.

"oh your on live, hey brady. hey xochitl!" jacob waved at both of them.

"hey jake!" xochitl responded back.

xochitlg.fp YESSS JACOB AND XO!!!

"anyways i came in cause i was wondering if you wanted to go get food." jacob looked at his sister.

"depends on where." she got up from her bed.

"i don't care where we go, im hungry so it doesn't matter." jacob shrugged his shoulders.

"canes and starbucks?" celine questioned him, which jacob shook his head yes to.

"okay i'll be ready in 10. now get out!" she yelled, pushing him out of the door.

"ugh he's so annoying guys." celine shook her head. the two others laughed at her.

"okay well i'm gonna go get ready now. bye guys, see you tomorrow!" celine waved by to them.

"bye pretty girl." brady said back to her

celineandbradyship THEIR SO DATINGG STOPP

"bye bestfriend." xochitl waved at her as she left the live.