Chapter - Seven

Riyansh Singh Raghuvanshi.. Is now one of the most feared person in the underworld and business world... And right now he is surrounded by the papers in his luxurious cabin.. And is furiously typing on the computer..
When he heard the clicking of the door..

He was about to shout at the person just like he always does ...
But
"Don't shout " He heard his best mate's voice..
Advik..

Since he left her many relations changed, many.. Advik was furious when he heard about it.. Advik treated her like his own sister.. And moreover his wife was her best friend.. But he didn't left him forever yes he was and still is mad buy he is his best friend..
Only thing advik said to him was he lost the most precious diamond of his life...

But he was also misunderstanding her like me.. Just like she trapped me.. She did same to everyone.. And as now I know her true face, I only hate that woman to core...

"Why are you here?? " I asked him..

"Its about this ahuja guy.. " Advik spoke..

And the name got my attention Vihaan Ahuja.. This person has been climbing the stairs of success.. I never knew this name but now this person has been in limelight with his business partner.. About whom nobody knows..

"What's with him?? " I asked him..

"Well me and shivam had a meeting with him I which we were just talking about the recent contract " Advik said..

"And?? " I asked him as he stopped..

"And he refused to sign the deal now " Shivam said..

When did he entered..??

"When did you came here?? " I asked him..

"Few minutes ago " He just replied casually..

"So why did he refused doesn't he realize that how beneficial it is for both of us " I said..

"Well he refused to sign the deal now he said that his secret partner will soon be here and then they would have a meeting together with us " Shivam explained . .

"Well then I guess we would finally got to know about this secret person... " I spoke and they just agreed with me..

During night at raghuvanshi mansion..
Everyone is having their food quietly...

"So bhabhi when do you planned on hoisting the next charity event?? " Arohi asked.

"Soon.. " Juli simply said..

"About what will it be?? " Jeet asked..

"Ohh it would be for those organizations which are providing shelter to widows and single parents " Juli said..

"That's nice.. " Jeet said and started eating again..

"Bhabhi have you called sakshi recently.." Arohi asked.. She didn't relized that even her brothers were present there..

"You are in contact with them?? " Shivam asked..

"Yeah I am..any problem??" Arohi asked him with a straight face..

"Ohh!!how come I didn't knew?? " Shivam asked again..

"Neither I knew about things when you guys got separated did I??? " Arohi asked him with a questioning look..

"He wasn't saying it that way.. It was just no one had been in contact with them .. Actually no one wanted to be in contact with them.. " Riyansh spoke.. And was about to say much more but got cutted off by his sister..

"That's where you are mistaken bhai... I wanted to be in contact with them and I am in contact with them.. " Arohi said while giving a sarcastic smile...