Twenty Eight

The chaos settled down.. Within an hour in the raghuvanshi mansion..
Everyone was outside the mansion ready to leave.. For udaipur.. A whole train was booked.. For the Royal Family.. The groom's family was also present there

Everyone settled down in the car..
Sakshi rishika juli were together with ruhi..

So did the raghuvanshi brothers together with rudr and adi..
As adi wanted to go with his dad and uncles.. And rudr.. Wanted to be with him..
And other relatives.. And the groom's family..Also settled  in their respective cars.. Same with The groom and bride sat together..

With girls..

Sakshi was driving...
Rishika and juli were in the backseat..
Their was an uncomfortable silence between them..

Ruhika was sleeping on her mother's lap..
And rishika was creasing her forehead..

"Guys.. Riyansh asked for forgiveness.. " Rishika said.. As she was looking down at her daughter's face.. Creasing it.. Gently..

"Jeet too.. " Juli said..

Sakshi looked at them from the mirror..
She didn't knew what to say.

Different thoughts coming back to back her mind..

"Soo.. " Sakshi said..

"Uhmm.. I.. Didn't said anything to him.. " Rishika said... Shifting her gaze from ruhi..

"Neither do I " Said Juli..

"Guys.. Just tell me what's in your mind.. And heart okay I am all my ears.. " Sakshi said..
As she said there was a pause of silence.. No one said anything..
But then.. After few minutes Juli spoke up..

" Rishika.. Sakshi.. I don't know.. Guys.. What should I do.. My.. Life here changed.. After all that.. From bed of roses it turned into the thorns.. You guys went away.. Not that I balme you both.. It was needed.. I stayed and his behavior killed me every single day.. Even after you left  I tried for our relationship to work.. But.. He kept on maintaining distance.. Saying those hurtful things.. He ignored me completely.... I Got used to his behavior.. I accepted it.. Even I decided to divorce him.. And now I don't know what changed..why changed after all this time.. But now.. Things are different really different.. " She said..

Rishika gave her a side hug.. And sakshi looked at her..
The girl had tears..

"Sorry Juli we are really sorry love.. You never deserved this.. " Rishika whispered..

"No rishu.. We never deserved this.. Others might think we are still stuck.. To the past we should move on.. But how can we.. Yaar.. How can we " Juli said..

"Sometimes.. I go with his flow.. The way he treats me now or cares of me and kids... Thinking that he is my Riyansh.. But I just can't forget all that.. Those brothers changed our whole life.. And now they are asking for forgiveness.. After doing all that.. I just can't believe what do they think of themselves.. " Rishika said....

"Guys..you are right.. Shivam's behavior changed out of the blue.. He is showing me his concern like he cares for me.. And trust me.. Sometimes I also do think.. That he is my that shivam.. But I don't think I can forget all that... I won't be able to.. " Sakshi said... She was just looking straight..

"I don't know why.. But I feel like they are still hiding something.. I mean just see how their behavior changed suddenly.." Juli spoke..

"You are right.. I also think the same.. " Sakshi said...
And rishika gave a nod to both..

"Urmm.. Guys there's one more thing.. " Rishika said..thinking probably telling them about the thing she heard.. In the morning..

"What are you prego?? " Sakshi asked jokingly.. Trying to lighten the environment..