Chapter - 13

Hey guys before you read pls pay a bit of your attention...

So guys one of our readers has made an Instagram account for Rishika Singhania our book character..
So pls do check it out the link is given below.. And do contact with her through Rishika's account if you wish to make accounts for other characters.. And do tell me too cause I would be soo happy to check that out... :)

https://www.instagram.com/rishika._singhania?igsh=cTUwbWRzbHI4ZXAy

Here is the link...

___________________________________________

" Guys.. Here's is everything what I have found.. Which clearly shows.. That someone framed your wives and their parents.. Removed all the clues.. And showed it as they are the culprits " That man said..

And then there was a silence..

Riyansh and shivam couldn't believe what they heard.. They felt that the ground slipped from their feet.. Their mind went blank totally blank..

"Tell me what you said is wrong... " Riyansh said in a low voice..

"Well it's not the proofs are.. " The man started explaining but got cutted off by shivam.

"FU*K THE PROOFS!!!! TELL ME.. TELL US IT'S A LIE.... " shivam shouted..

"Stop shouting Mr. Raghuvanshi.. " The man said..

"I CAN'T... Do you know what I did??? Just because of those fake things... I BROKE HER.. " Shivam again shouted.. He was all red..

"Shivam Raghuvanshi.. I am not responsible for any of these.. It was trap.. In which you guys fell.. I did my work what you guys told me too.. I know that it's really hard to digest after all the things you all did.. But you still have to find that killer.. And there are chances that the same person killed your in laws too " That man said..

Shivam didn't said he just started at the wall in front of him..

"Thank you for telling us.. Keep on your work.. Cause now whoever played this filthy game.. Is gonna receive hell in this life.. " Riyansh said .. His voice was low but it was scary.. Alot..

And then the man left..

Neither of the brothers said anything.. For few minutes..

"B.. Bhai.. Pls.. Bhai.. Tell me what... Should I do.. Bhai.. I did wrong soo wrong.. She won't ever forgive me bhai.. I made her hate me.. For no reason... WHYYYY!!! BHAII TELL ME WHYYY!!
I DESERVE TO DIE... I DESERVE TO DIE.. " shivam said..
And then he started going out..

"SHIVAM ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! " Riyansh shouted..

"Do you think that it will solve everything.. Make everything right again tell me... "  Riyansh asked his brother..

"Then what I can do bhai.. She loved me from the core of her heart and what I did.. I hated her.. I made her hate me too.. Threw her out of the house.. Threw her out of my life... Knowing very well that she was my life.. " Shivam said.. While breaking down..

"Calm down shivam.. All three of us.. Ruined our lives ourselves.. " Riyansh said..

And then both of them came out and got back in their car..