Chapter - Twenty Two

Third person's pov..

Juli was standing in the garden of raghuvanshi mansion..
After dinner when everyone headed back to their rooms.. She stayed like usual in kitchen with arohi.. Both of them talked for a while and then bid good night to each other..

Normally she goes straight to her room.. But today she felt the sudden urge to take a walk in the garden..

She was just walking around slowly.. The cool breezes felt surreal.. In this summer.. She was enjoying in loneliness.. Few years ago.. She felt helpless in this loneliness but now that helplessness is exchanged with peace..

On the other hand... Jeet was just staring at the door of his room.. That when would it open and she would walk in.. But today she is taking too long..

So he decided to check on her..
He searched everywhere but she wasn't anywhere... He was now getting worried when he suddenly spotted her dupatta.. As she was walking.. In the gardens.. So he started walking towards her..

He noticed how she was lost in her own world.. With gentle steps.. He came near her..
She didn't noticed him..
And he was okay.. As he was just staring at her.. She was in her simple plain suit..
Looking effortlessly gorgeous✨..

Her outfit

Her outfit..

Not even a bit of makeup.. Her face was illuminating in the moonlight..
He was staring at her just her.. But still didn't noticed when she turned towards him... Cause he was busy in looking at her.. Lost in his World.. When suddenly her voice bought him back..

"What are you doing here?? " She said..so he looked at her..

"Well.. Just.. I.. I.. Was taking a walk.. " He said.. At the end regretted how he shuttered..

"Hmm.. " She said and started leaving.. When he ghathered the courage and said..
"Stay na.. We will take a walk together.. "

She turned to him..

"I already walked enough.. You can do it alone if you want to " She said..

"But just feel the breezes.. " He said..

"I already felt enough.. " She said..

"Then look.. Look at these flowers aren't they beautiful.. " He said ponting towards something beside him..

"Since when flowers mean grass.. " She asked him..
He then looked and saw that there's no flowers just grass..
But everywhere in the garden is flowers na..

"Oh then look their they are " He said pointing at some flowers..

"You look at them carefully.. I want to take rest.. " She said and left..

And he also followed her like a long lost puppy...

Sakshi walked inside the restaurant.. Tarun wanted to tell her something really important.. that's what he said like his life depends on it..and now when she is here, where is he??
Her eyes wandered around and she finally spotter him sitting in the corner... While looking at his watch..