Chapter - Twenty Seven

Juli was applying moisturizer on her hands.. While sitting in front of her mirror...

Finally the engagement is done.. Since the morning she has been running here and there.. Tomorrow everyone will leave for their native area udaipur..
She has never been there.. It's the ancestral home of raghuvanshis..

For wedding there would be only family members.. Relatives and some really close friends.. No one else..
Kinda small and elegant one.. That's how arohi wanted.. And jeet said that dadaji always wanted arohi to get married there..
Everything is right.. Just.. there's a terrible pain in my shoulders..
Am I Aging???
No...no it's just caused due to the work and all...she thought while gently pressing her shoulders of left side with right hand ..

Lost in her thoughts she didn't realized that when Jeet entered..

"What happened?? " She heard the voice..

"Nothing.." she said..

"You know what let me do this" Jeet said as he saw how she really looked tired..

"No Jeet you yourself..are more tired than me and you need rest too " she said..
Jeet was touched by her concern but he wasn't going to listen was he??

He stood behind her..and started gently pressing her shoulders..

"You.. don't have..ohh..it feels so realxing.." she exclaimed..

She was deeply touched by this..he really cares even now..she gently closed her eyes...the relief and relaxation fell all over her body..

And then he pressed the area near her neck..
"Ahh..." she exclaimed...

And he stared at the mirror..well his wife didn't knew what she was doing to him right now.. just by her few reactions..which are sending him in a state of vulnerability..right now..

"You are really good at massaging.." she said..

"Well thanks..then my dear wife.." he said..a red tint appeared on her cheeks..which didn't went unnoticed by him..

"Yeah..and now the pain in all gone..are your shoulders also hurting??" She asked him..and she got up from where she was sitting..

"So you now want to pay me back " he asked her..

"Uh..no..no..that wasn't what I meant..I thought you also must be tired..I am not that much good as you but .. still I am not that much bad.." she said..

He chuckled at her..

"Ohh..I am deeply touched my beautiful wife..but I am totally fine..but if you want you can give me a cuddle.." he said..

She shook her head..and went to bed..
Jeet sighed thinking how silly it was and he  turned off the lights.. and laid down on his side..
when after few minutes he felt her closing the distance between them..and within a minute she was in his arms..and he was hugging her close..

The next morning...
Juli's sleep got disturbed by the alarm.. She checked the time.. It was 5am .. Well another 5minutes won't do any harm..
And again her eyes closed and she snuggled closer to her husband.. Who was holding her waist..
When she opened her eyes again.. She checked the time..
And it was 7 am now..
Her eyes widened at the phone..
She turned her head at the clock.. Thinking that her phone probably have some issues.. But.. It was same..

"Jeet wake up.. We are late.. " She said to her husband.. Who was holding her.. While sleeping peacefully...

"Juli.. Five more minutes.. You also rest.. " He murmured.. And held her closer to him..