Chapter - fourteen

Next morning..

Juli was already up she was doing aarti in the mandir.. Which is inside the mansion..

"Mummaa!! " She heard adi's voice..

She kept the thaal back as she was done now.. Gave aarti to adi..

"Tell me what happened to you now.. " Juli asked him..

"Mumma.. You know na that today is sunday so can we go somewhere.. " Adi asked..

"Of course.. We can.. And we will go together with masu, masi ma.. Rudr ruhi and bua.. " Juli said..

"Sachiii mumma!!! " Exclaimed adi..

"Sachiii beta.. Now come let's have breakfast first .. " Juli said..

And then both of them came towards dining room..

After almost 5 minutes.. Arohi came and jeet also came after another 10 minutes..

Juli noticed that neither shivam nor riyansh was present.. Even jeet was also lost in something..
Well does she care.??.
No!! Obviously no.. She is done with all their sooo called drama..
She came out of her thoughts by arohi's question..

"Bhai.. Where's shivam and riyansh bhai.?? " Arohi asked..

"Shivam came back before me..so he must be in his room.. And riyansh went somewhere.. " Jeet said

And everyone was silent..

"But don't worry guys they are fine.. " He said..
To which arohi nodded..

And Juli was in her thought..
Who cares what they are doing.. Neither no one knew before nor any one knows now.. All these three brothers are so mind occupying idiots na.. Aha.. At first elder one comes home drunk.. And others two vanish suddenly..and  What can we say???... They are just THE GREAT RAGHUVANSHI...

"Bhabhi you okay? " Juli heard arohi's voice to which she nodded.. And smiled..

After breakfast.. Juli was inside her room.. Finding her phone...

They were about to leave.. Rishika and sakshi already called on arohi's no. And said that they are leaving for park they will meet them there then they will together go wherever they want too..

But her stupid phone is lost..

"Yaar miljaa.. Miljaa " Juli Whishpered while finding her phone...

When she suddenly saw it..

She grabbed it and was about to leave.. When jeet opened the door..

She started leaving..

"Juli.. " He said.. Her name..

So she turned around and looked at him.. Same cold eyes.

"Actually.. I.. Well.. You know yesterday.. I.. " Jeet couldn't complete whe  she spoke..

"Jeet let me clear this to you about yesterday... I know this is not my responsibility and you are also not answerable to me now... My sole concern is my son.. And i don't want him to see his father like how you were last night.. That's all..now if you will excuse me.. " Juli said and left..

"F*ck Jeet raghuvanshi.. You are a arsehole.. Just an idiot!!" Jeet muttered to himself.. And laid on the bed.. Staring at the ceiling..

Remembering.. All those past memories when they were happy.. Really happy..
And now.. Everything is ruined and he is unable to do anything..
Ohh how much she cried in front of him when their house was breaking down.. When rishika and sakshi were leaving..ohh gosh.. He also ruined his brothers life.. Only if he had acted as the eldest of the house.. Then none of this would have happened... But he was thirsty for revenge.. Revenge made him and his brothers blind..