Chapter - Twenty Three

The car ride was filled with silence.. just some questions from rudransh which riyansh answered time to time...

"Do you know why Hulk turns green everytime?? When there are red and blue and soo many colours" asked Rudransh out of the blue....

"Hmm nice question..maybe he eats spinach before turning Hulk " riyansh said with a chuckle..

"But it's not logical at all " he said and turned to him....

"Come on rudr how can it be logical.. it's not real..stop being silly.." said ruhi from backseat..

"No one asked your opinion little princess.." Said rudransh turning towards her..

"I am not little!! " Ruhi said with a glare..

"You areeee " Rudransh said while singing..

"I. Am. Not " Ruhika said.

But before rudransh could say something else.. Rishika interrupted..

"Rudr, ruhi enough guys.. Don't fight over this " Rishika said trying to quiten them..

"But mom she started it " Rudransh said..

"No maa he did " Ruhi said..
As rishika was about to tell them Quit fighting.. riyansh suddenly said

"Kids.. You both are amazing.. Neither ruhi is short.. And nor rudransh's question was silly.. " Riyansh said and calmed down the kids..
The kids quieten down after it but rishika was looking at him with an intense gaze.. Which he just couldn't define...

After a ride of 15 minutes.. They reached ouside their house..
Ruhi and rudr went inside after bidding bye to their Mr. Stranger..
But rishika stayed their..

As the kids went inside.. He approached rishika..

"Do you maybe wanna talk about something " He asked her with an amused smile..

"Riyansh can you please tell me what are you getting by doing all this " She asked him right after she saw him passing her that smile..
And by that, his smile fell.. He really couldn't understand what is she saying??
He did nothing wrong today?? Did he??

"What Happened.. What are you talking about " He asked hesitantly..

"Wow what am I talking about Riyansh " She asked him with a roll of her eyes..

"Clearly rishika... Cause I don't think I am doing something wrong.. Am I?? " He asked her in an obvious tone..

"You haven't changed at all..you are still as clueless as ever... " She said in a mocking way ..

"Yes I am clueless cause you aren't saying anything clearly " he said ..

"Riyansh just stop the things you are doing..stop this fake concern love care and all " rishika said with a sigh ..

"Rishika I know I did wrong..I shouldn't have done any of that..but now I have realised your value you mean soo much too me..and your worth never lessened it was just that in that moment I got blind and didn't talked to you about the things..but I am willing to have you back with our kids..our family...I will win you back .." he said staring in her eyes..that glowed in the moonlight..those always looked at him with love and affection now there is nothing..

"Win me back .. win the family back ..wow .. just wow.. in which world do you live mr. Raghuvanshi??.. cause your discription and point of view doesn't seem real to me at all.." she said with a chuckle..

"Ri.." he tried to say something but she cutted hum off..

"No riyansh.. don't.. okay just don't..I am gonna speak now...and you will listen..." She said and pointed her finger at him...and he stared at her..