Chapter - fifteen

Juli when came back with adi and arohi.. She took adi and went upstairs..
And arohi went to her own room..

She opened the door.. And saw lights were off.. So she turned it on..

They saw jeet sleeping on bed..

"Papaaa.. " Adi said and he jumped on jeet..
Waking him up..

"Heyy.. You are back.. " Jeet asked..

"Yes papa do you know we had a lot of fun together.. Next time you will also join us na plss.. " Adi whined..

"I will champ.. Now come here let's have a nap together.. " Jeet said and pulled adi near him..
Then both father and son cuddled..

Juli was looking at the scene..
A smile formed on her lips..

He may not be a good husband but yeah he is a good father.. And she doesn't care for anything else... Neither she expects him to be a good husband nor to love her.. She moved on from all that emotions..

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

"It must have been really hard " Asked supriya with sadness..

Rishika and supriya were talking about past.. How things changed.. What happened in their lives till now..

When supriya asked how rishika handled both her kids.. And business..

"It was.. But sakshi was there to help me.. Even juli tried her best.. And you know very well that your chudail isn't weak.. " Rishika said..

To which supriya gave a sad smile..
"I know my chudail is the strongest.. " Supriya said..

When they heard someone's voice..

"I am here babe.. Where's trisha?? " They turned around and saw advik standing there..

Advik who looked at rishika was shocked..

"Hey advik.. " Rishika said while waving...

"How are you bha.. I mean rishika?? " Asked advik..

"Couldn't be any better.. " Said rishika with a smile..

And advik suddenly hugged her..
She was astonished by this behavior of him.. But she hugged him back..

"I missed you.. I am really sorry for what he did but.. " Advik said..but supriya cutted him off..

"We all missed her and now we can't change what happened so let's not talk about that.. " Supriya said and rishika nodded..
And advik also understood that...

"Papaa.. " He heard voice of trisha so he turned around and saw trisha.. But there was another cute little girl who was also staring at him..

"Heyy trishuu.. Who's she?? " Advik asked sitting at the kids level..

"Ohh she is my best friend ruhi..she is rishu masi's daughter.. " As his daughter said this advik looked at ruhi..
You F*cked up brother you really did...
He thought..

"Heyy ruhii" Advik said
Ruhi gave him a huge smile..

"So I guess we should take a leave now.. " Rishika said.

"Ok but you have to visit us soon " Advik said...

"Oh I will..shall we now ruh.. " Rishika asked to her daughter..

And then ruhi gave a hug to trisha and said bye to supriya and advik and then they left the restaurant..

When they left advik looked at his wife..