Chapter 08

💜💜Chapter 08💜💜

"Here we go!!! (she handed a cover to alec) your one month salary and your extra credits for keeping your kitchen clean,, your work is amazing" she said while clicking her tongue and kissing in the air, closing her eyes imagining every single mouth watering dishes alec cooked for them … 

Alec smiled and got that cover from Zoe…. But his smile wasn't soulful.. He was upset not with anyone, he was upset with himself, because this is the first time that someone is avoiding him for too long.. Usually he was the one who set boundaries and held himself from others but this time it's quite the opposite.. 

Almost a month after that incident, Magnus wasn't talking to Alec, he was not eating anything in the morning, he was waiting with extra breakfast every morning but Magnus wasn't ready to try… Alec tried to communicate but Magnus disappeared through the doorway without giving any chances for that… magnus usually get back home around 7 in the evening but after that incident, he couldn't see magnus in the evening, he even wait for half an hour after his shift timing to see magnus  and apologize for what he said on the other day but he couldn't see him nowadays … 

Alec felt really bad because Magnus is not the only one ignoring him… Raphael wasn't talking much with alec as well , he used to share his thoughts about alec's cooking, he used to praise him a lot before that incident but after that he totally set a boundary with alec..alec tried to talk to Raphael but just because he is with magnus all the time, he couldn't see him other than morning…Even During breakfast Alec was expecting Raphael to give a feedback about his cooking or ask or talk something , but the other person just ate and left.. This Is what happening in the mansion for all these days.. 

He wanted to clear things with Raphael,  Alec didn't care about Magnus ,because they never got along even before that incident too but with Raphael he had a good relationship with him.. He doesn't want to lose that.. He made his mind that he would clear things with Raphael.. 

Zoe : from next month you will get it straight to your bank account.. (she said smiling at alec who return the smile but it's lifeless) 

Zoe frowned and asked Alec "is everything okay alec??" she asked Alec who was lost in thoughts.. 

Alec : yeah.. All good (he said nodding and smiling, just not hurt Zoe) 

Zoe closed her eyes and smiled foundedly… 

"Look, Magnus was always like that.. He is always afraid, sort of scared to love or care or even like someone… He has been like that since the day I met him….. But Raphael.. I don't know what exactly happened with you and raphael.. But Raphael is softer than magnus. You should talk to him if you want to clear anything… Don't hold it back "Zoe gave a piece of advice.. 

Alec closed his eyes with his palm…" I will try to do that today "he said looking at Zoe.. 

Zoe :Cool man..talk to him, he is just our Raphael… he is not gonna shoot you(she patted and continued) okay.. I have to go, we have a new business proposal meeting today.. I have to keep everything ready otherwise our angry bird will chew me out.. In Front of everyone, Bye.. Good luck with Raphael (she said and left by hugging alec one last time) 

Alec saw Raphael walking down from the staircase. He was talking to someone on the phone, maybe something related to the meeting because he sounds a bit serious.. He sat on the chair and Alec served him breakfast…. without shifting his gaze from the plate Raphael  dumped the food one after another spoon, still talking on the phone.. 

"Raphael!!" Alec called once Raphael was done with his phone call.. He just looked at alec questioningly 

Alec took a deep breath before starting ..