Chapter 15

"Where is it?? Where is it?? Where is it??" he mumbled on checking the whole study room.. He couldn't find that one particular file, the sketch he did for another orphan a few years ago… 

It's early in the morning, he slept like a dead man last night…so now he is searching for it in his study room, he is in a rush,.. On second thought.. He knew it won't be in that cupboard but still wanted to check on it.. In case it is there.. He opened that red cupboard and found that file on it. "I knew it" He smiled and was about to close the door of the cupboard but frowned when he found the whole cupboard was neat and clean.. He started to breathe irregularly…like who touched this cupboard if it's not him… he saw aurora's file on the top of it… Which he always keeps at the bottom… He Opened the file and sniffed it, he could sense the familiar smell on it… and he knew to whom that smell belonged… He closed the file shut with his nose bulging in anger … 

He slowly came to his room, he did his morning routine, he dressed up and he did a little makeover to look elegant.. Throughout the process he wasn't himself, he got lost in thoughts.. Like why Alec should come to his study room and why he should check on that particular file… what he has to do with that?? Why is he digging all his past?? Out of all these questions, one question throbbing in his head strongly.. "Am I trusting the wrong person again..??" That's the only question he needs to answer.. Because he started to trust him without his knowledge and now it's scary to think about it.. 

He took his wallet and phone and files, and walked down just to see Alec standing nearer the dining table and tasting every food before anyone could start eating.. Magnus doesn't know what to think about Alec, one side he is trustworthy and he is doing his work properly and he is loyal and on the other side he is digging into his past … "What do you actually want from me Alexander??" Magnus questioned himself while seeing alec… he got out of his thoughts when alec smiled on looking at him coming towards the dining table.. Magnus didn't return the smile.. 

Alec :hungry!?? (he asked when magnus pulled a chair by himself and took a seat.. Raphael and Zoe looked at him surprisingly) 

Magnus just hummed in return, still fixing his gaze on alec, that gaze wasn't romantic, that gaze is confused and questioning … for alec that gaze was giving shivers because the other one is not even blinking , he loved that starting from magnus but he felt a little embarrassed in front of Raphael and Zoe…and he felt little different in magnus staring because it's not like the one they usually have… Thank God amira wasn't there.. 

Alec frowned on looking at Magnus who was still looking at his eyes even after Alec finished serving his plate.. 

Alec : Is there anything on my face?? (he asked whipping his cheeks with his sleeves) 

 Zoe and Raphael smiled on that.. 

Magnus then realized he was staring at him for too long so he shifted his gaze to the plate.. He just had a salad and orange juice and left his plate half eaten.. Alec couldn't understand anything.. Magnus wasn't himself today… he didn't even look at alec after that.. 

Magnus walked out without saying anything.. It kinda hurts Alec, to see him behaving like a stranger to him… Alec wanted to ask him but he should know his limits..he pushed him enough to tell the truth last night.. Maybe he is a little tired of what Alec thought.. 

Magnus : Zoe!!! Ask Janice to check on that new client documents… (he said to Zoe because she was the one in charge for his textile industry and he walked towards the car) 

Alec couldn't understand what is wrong with him or is he mad because he questioned him about Emily last night.. He doesn't know what's bothering magnus.. It took him a long way to make Magnus smile at him and open up . Did he ruin it in one night??.. He has too many questions in his head as well..