Chapter 13

"Eat slowly!!!" Alec said to Raphael who munched his food quickly.. He was glaring at  Zoe who was relaxing at the corner. Lucky that she is working in the textile industries of magnus nowadays.. So she doesn't have to rush and get ready for Magnus's timing.. David (another driver) will drive her to her office.. 

Zoe knows what that look of Raphael meant.. So she smirked and cleared her throat .." raphy!!!" 

Raphael took a quick look at Zoe.. 

Zoe :  I saw si, the other day and he said you both were on a break.. (she questioned on sipping her milkshake which Alec prepared with love especially for her) 

On hearing that Raphael choked on his food, Alec smiled, the skin in the corner of his eyes wrinkled cutely, he offered a glass of water to Raphael to calm him  .. 

Raphael : what?? (he asked shockingly) 

Zoe :no?? (she asked doubtfully with a smirk)

Raphael : I just had him an hour ago!! (he said all of sudden but corrected it on seeing Alec's smiling face) I mean I just met him an hour ago (he said while adjusting his shirt a little) there is no chance that Simon could say such things to you.. 

Zoe : Okay then that might be my dream!! (she said sarcastically sipped Her drink.) 

Raphael threw a death glare on her which made Alec laugh at them…"bitch" his nose bulged in anger.. 

Zoe darted her tongue out in return.. Just to irritate Raphael.. 

Alec : Okay cut it off, you two… . (he said smiling at both of them and looked at Raphael) What about lunch?? (he asked Raphael) 

Raphael : hmmm (he thought for a second and replied) I am not sure alec, we were going to see the site for our new project today I don't know how long it will take.. We have to start work from today .. (he said and looked at alec who nodded a bit disappointedly) do one thing… just save some quick bites for us so we can have it when we get back! (he said happily  and that made Alec smile a little). And guess what? (he asked while burping louder, Alec looked at him questioningly) our new project is happening in your place  …. So one day I will come to your home, to meet Izzy and maryse.. ( he said happily which made Alec return the same smile even more gracefully) 

Alec : hmm. Will Magnus come with you too?? (he asked out of curiosity, he wanted to introduce magnus to his family ) 

Raphael : Of course he is our boss!! He has to inspect the site more often .. (he chuckled and Alec gave a serious look in return) Hoo.. You mean will he come to your house..?? (he asked to make sure whether he understood it right or not… Alec nodded like a little kid) no.. I don't think so.. Magnus will never mingle with any of our family members, well we don't have any but he won't mingle I know that for sure … (he smiled gently on saying that. Which made Alec pout in return) 

Alec : And why was that?? (he asked more like a whisper) 

Raphael : I don't know.. Maybe he used to live all alone, like a wild tree and he was surrounded by enemies all the time so he kept himself away from everyone including their families as much as possible.. 

Alec doesn't want to hear anything anymore.. He could understand how Magnus is living his life and he wanted to be a part of it even though he knows it's not gonna happen..his thoughts were cut off by his favorite voice… 

"raphe!! Don't forget the contract file" magnus yelled while walking downstairs… "I don't want any mess or dramas there" he said to Raphael who nodded and got ready to go with him. 

Magnus shifted his gaze from Raphael to Alec who is wearing a purple t-shirt which shows his perfectly defined abs… Alec crossed his hands on his back and locked it behind , he stood there staring at Magnus with a smiling face..but the smile was not open and bright… Still magnus could see that smile..