Chapter 20

"What am I gonna do?? If he wakes up he is really gonna freak out!!" he thought to himself while looking at the ceiling and then he looked at Magnus who was sleeping peacefully on his side.. With his legs placed over Alec's thighs and his face buried on Alec's neck crook , he is sleeping half on his own tummy and half on Alec's body.. Alec just woke up from his deep sleep.he has never slept like this ever before......

Alec sighed and rubbed his eyes while turning a little towards Magnus just to see his face.. He was sleeping like a baby.. With his pink lips partly opened, Alec could see the broken skin on his lips with Crack on it, now he can realize how hard he chewed Magnus's lips and his nose bulged and shrunk on his breath.. He is frowning his brows in sleep, and Alec found it cute.. Magnus' arms were already wrapped around his waist. Alec smiled looking at his sleeping position like he didn't want to let him go.. He wants this moment to be real, not some kinda dream ..

" thanks for the night and thank you for being gentle on me" Alec whispered which made magnus moans in his sleep on hearing that...

Alec smiled and traced his finger around Magnus' face which is pink right now. His ears went stiff when Alec's little finger caresse it.. Magnus groaned and opened his eyes slowly pulling Alec more towards him.. Alec strained back in nervousness.. Magnus opened his eyes which were glued already. That was one good sleep he had after ages... he couldn't remember the last time he slept like that... he smiled when he saw Alec lying next to him... "morning Alexander!!" he blabbed in half sleep with a smiling face... Alec smiled nervously but soon Magnus' smiling face turned into total horror.. His eyes widened and he jumped off from the bed without knowing that he was naked under the cover...on looking at his own naked body Magnus covered it with his hand, he found his boxer from the floor and pulled it quickly on him with the same horrified face ....

Alec tried to straighten up hesitantly, he was naked too .. And he knew it might happen in the morning and he was ready for it.. He made up his mind already that the morning is definitely gonna be like this.. Magnus saw that Alec is also naked just like him..

"What just happened??" Magnus asked while whipping his drooled lip because of good sleep..

Alec pulled the cover over him and looked at Magnus without even blinking..

Magnus : Did we?? (he asked his eyes widened in imagination, she shifted his gaze slowly from bed to Alec's face, Alec just nodded in return.. Magnus looked around the room and he couldn't recognise where he was... On seeing Alec's family photo on the wall he could come to the conclusion that he is in Alec's room..)

"OMG!!" he swallowed and closed his mouth his hands shake and alec could notice that... "How did I end up here?how does it happen ?" he asked..

Alec : You were drunk last night.. Raphael wasn't with you.. You were alone in the bar.. So i took you home.. (he said looking at magnus hesitantly)

Magnus frowned and tried to remember why he ended up in a bar and then remembered the scene he saw before that.. Santi was trying to kiss alec.. He fumed again and looked at alec.. "you were with Santi..and you both were... (he was about to continue but on seeing Alec's annoyed face he trailed off ) okay that's none of my business.. You were with him.. Then how does this happen??" he asked, pointing to the bed..

Alec didn't say anything.. He just stared at Magnus while covering himself with a blanket till his neck.. He barely straightens up and leans His back on the headrest of the bed.. His back hurts a lot

Magnus was clueless.. He doesn't know how to react.. It's not like he doesn't want it with Alec . It's just he is not aware in what way it's just happened... He Tried to recollect his memories but nothing worked... all he can feel is a strong headache..