Chapter 27

"coffee!!" Alec breaks inside Magnus's room without knocking, as usual… 

Magnus : why am I still not  punishing you for breaking inside my room all the time..? What If I stood naked when you walked in?? (he asked with a smirk) 

Alec : like I haven't seen anything yet.. (he smiled and placed the tray on the teapoy as usual) and what kind of punishment was it?? (he asked with a smirk while folding his hands behind.. which made magnus looked at him up and down) 

Magnus : you better don't get me started.. I have high level of testosterone and you are the one gonna face all the consequences at the end … (he said while sipping his coffee with a smile) 

Alec : Hoo.. no thanks I am still sore from last night session … ( he said with smug smirk) 

Magnus rolled his eyes in return with a smile.. 

Alec : ummm… what about that art gallery?? (he asked hesitantly because he don't know whether he is up to others expectations or not) 

Magnus looked at him surprisingly… "hmmm…(he pulled out his cup of coffee from his mouth) Haven't you checked your phone…?? (he frowned) 

Alec :I did.. (he took his phone quickly) I just waited for your calls and messages that's all.. (he was talking side by side while checking his phone  and his eyes widened on seeing the message from his bank..) 

Magnus smiled on seeing that reaction on Alec's face.. 

Magnus : Alexander gideon lightwood works rules  the whole art gallery today (magnus said with a smile) 

Alec:mag…(he swallowed) This is a huge amount, magnus.. (he was shocked and he can't believe himself) 

Magnus : I told you…. (he dropped the cup on the tray and smiled at Alec) you deserve it.. Your work deserves it… 

Alec : I didn't know. Art could make this much money… (he blabbed in happiness) 

Magnus : where there is a will there's way.. (he said and patted Alec's shoulder) painting is your strong suit Alexander!!!!(the slang from magnus made Alec smile proudly on that) all your works sold out in the first place and I was there for all that time.. Watching people getting impressed on your work.i was there until your last piece gets Into sale.. People were loving it.. (he said with his face lightened up in happiness.. Alec could feel his success through Magnus's eyes and words)I gave your details to them.. They might contact you very soon… SoSo prepare yourself to draw more…

Alec :I don't know how to thank you!!! (he said with a lot of love in his voice) 

Magnus : you don't have to thank me.. We are helping each other… You help me to get some sleep without any struggle.. (he said waving his hand on the air) 

Alec : do i?? (alec asked but cheesy) 

Magnus smirked and continued… "and guess which one got more applause and sold out in first place??? (he asked excitedly) 

Alec : no idea (he smiled nervously and he is still processing everything the digit in his bank account was tremendous) 

Magnus : the picture of me, the one you drew  yesterday….. (he said opening his arms cinematically) 

Alec frowned and the smile on his face started to fade away little by little.. "the one I drew in your office.. With casual look??" he asked, praying it would be the one… not the one with boxers.. 

Magnus :no, the one you drew in this bedroom… (he said with a wink which scatters Alec's heart into millions of pieces..) everything else was good too but that one sold out in the first place..a lady bought that saying she is gonna keep it in her bedroom (he smiled at Alec who was fuming in anger.. His breath is getting irregular.. Magnus noticed that.. He chuckled and asked) you okay, Alexander ? (he frowned again)