Chapter 22

No matter what… the sun will always rise and the day is gonna start anyway . It's true for magnus.. As he said alec took a day off on that day.. Magnus slept in his bed all day.. He got some disturbed sleep and he woke up in the afternoon just to stare at the empty ceiling and sunny lawn from his room.. The food Anouk left for him in his room was still there which went cold and dry.. He finally ate at night because he was starving to the core… 

About Alec he took a good rest with a happy smile on his face by rewinding all the moments he had with Magnus last night…. The way he handles him, the way he grabs whenever he tries to move and the way he sinks his teeths on every single kiss, he could still feel that pricking pain with a tickle all over his body.. For the whole day He ate like he was possessed… 

The very next  day Alec came to work his body was not sore anymore but his heart was.. Because  since that incident Magnus wasn't facing him eye to eye.. He is keeping distance from him.. Alec missed that gaze from his magnus… for all these 3 days, Magnus just came down from his room as usual and had breakfast sometimes without facing Alec or left with an empty stomach..when he come back from office In the evening Alec goes to Magnus's room and tries to communicate but whenever Alec comes inside his room.. Magnus goes to the balcony by closing the glass door behind leaving Alec alone in his room. He won't come out until Alec gives up and leaves his room… he knows this might hurt alec.. But still he doesn't want to give him any false hope. 

Alec started to feel like he lost his magnus just because of that one night.. He even started to feel that he is not worthy enough for Magnus and  he started to think low about himself… He Couldn't find what's running in Magnus's head.. He was sweet in his home back on that day but after that he is behaving like a total stranger to him.. Like he doesn't even exist…

 It's been 3 days since Alec wanted to talk to Magnus, not about that night, at least he want have  a normal formal talk so he decided to talk to him tonight no matter how long it takes for magnus to come out from that balcony… he can't take Magnus's distance especially after that night… Because in  that one found everything he was longing for.. But Magnus' behavior hurts, even Alec started to cry at night thinking about Magnus's silence… so many thoughts running in his head.. "What if he thinks that I slept with him for his money?? " this kind of new fear got unlocked in alec… 

Today,Alec came to work as usual and he works without talking to anyone.. Amira could note the difference in both Alec and Magnus's behavior .. 

In the evening when alec made quick bites for magnus and raphael amira came to the kitchen.. But Alec didn't notice that he was too lost in thoughts and focused on something else 

Amira : Are you mad at me or someone else?? (she asked while approaching alec) 

Alec came back to earth on hearing amira's words.. 

Alec : no… I… ummm.. I was focusing on preparing this thing(he said and took out the donuts) 

Amira saw that the donuts were burnt already.. 

Amira : hmmm… It doesn't look like you were focused on donuts.. (she said sarcastically and then Alec noticed it.. He felt like a stupid) 

Alec : shit!!! (he sighed in frustration) I am sorry. I was… (he strutted and made a new one) I will prepare new one (he said and tried to focus this time) 

Amira : Is everything okay between you and Magnus?? (she asked because it's obvious not only for her but also for Raphael and Zoe… Well only Raphael know that truth) 

Alec stopped working and looked at amira… "I can help you only if you are ready to open up" she said with a convincing smile.. 

Alec took a breath and asked amira.. " Has anyone come to see Magnus at night .. (he started to blabb) I mean did Magnus invite anyone to be with him for the past 3 days… I Mean for his relaxation…. I mean (he was too nervous to ask it to amira)