Chapter 12

Magnus : I know you didn't do that.. Now tell me.. Who did this?? Haan..why is next on the list now?? (he asked, looking straight into Alec's eyes.) 

Raphael : magnus stop!! (he tried to stop him but he was too mad to listen to anyone) 

Amira was standing there silently because somehow she knew Magnus wouldn't hurt alec.. 

Alec didn't even blink, he just breathed out in return.. 

Alec : i am not gonna say anything until you take that gun away from my head!! (he said a bit sternly shifting his gaze to Magnus and his gun back and forth which is not helping Magnus's anger.. He took it that gun and grabbed alec by his collar, the first two buttons on his shirt flew away in the air because of Magnus's rough manhandling ) 

Magnus : you are testing my patience ( he said looking alec eyes which were still fixed on him without any fear.) 

Anouk : sir.. It's me (before she could spill it out. They all heard the creaking sound of the door and saw Amanda walking to the living room all tired and sleepy..) 

On seeing Amanda magnus hide his gun on his back quickly and let go of Alec's shirt  . He switched to his normal mode and smiled at amanda.. The redness on his ears because of his anger was fading away.. 

"amanda!! Honey what are you doing here??" Magnus asked with a smiling face and walked towards her in two long steps… he leaned down to her level.. 

Alec was totally confused like he was this close to shoot him and behaved rudely to him a moment ago and now he is totally the opposite person with that kid.. He can't guess what kinda person he is.. It's clear for Alec that the person who is having a gun on his back has two faces… One is kind and the other one is cruel … 

Amanda : I was trying to sleep.. (she said rubbing her eyes) 

Magnus :ahhh. Did I disturbed you?? I am sorry.. (he asked sorry with a smiling face, he caressed Amanda's cheeks.. He felt that uneven skin on her cheeks.. He pushed her hair a little  aside and saw her cheeks. There is an imprint of someone's finger on her cheeks which made him even more angry) who did this to you?? (he asked out of rage at the same time he maintains his calm with amanda inorder to not to scare her.) 

Before Amanda could reply anouk voiced out.. "It's Camille!!! And it's me who did this to you !!" she surrendered herself , she looked at the floor in shame because of her guilt.. 

Magnus grinded his teeth on hearing that from Anouk and got back to his smiling face when his gaze shifted to Amanda.. "hmmm.. How about this?? You go and take a rest, get some good sleep and when you come back we're gonna play chess and I will ask Alexander to make your favorite pepperoni pizza!" he asked while tilting his head and crooking his eyes with a smiling face.. Alec found this side of Magnus much more Interesting than his angry mode… 

Amanda : Sure (she smiled but frowned again) but I just ate a pumpkin pie alec gave me this evening… 

Magnus : Then I will eat that pizza for you (he said sarcastically rubbing his tummy and his eyes shows burning anger which is masked with his smiling face) it might be yummy or chessy who knows?? (he tried to tease her) 

Amanda : no.. I want my pepperoni pizza !! (she protested for which everyone laughed gently at her) 

Amira knows Magnus loves kids and she has this blind faith that Magnus will get a family and kids in future and in the corner of his heart somewhere she wanted Alec to take care of Magnus after her… 

Magnus : only if I can get a convincing kiss (he said and smiled when Amanda kissed him on his cheeks) now go and get some sleep… (he said and ruffled her hair who ran inside the room happily  and shut the door behind)