Chapter 25

"I have to admit it man. All These dishes are so delicious and that garlic bread you made is sapid…(he closed his eyes on that taste) it would be finger Licking if I tried it with my hands.. Bad!!! you placed cutleries over there  .. So i have to maintain table manners and decency" Jared said while pouting at Alec who smiled and blushed in return.. 

Jared is Magnus's business friend.. Who has good taste in everything… He is normally built with an Italian look.. 

Alec :thank you sir!! (he said and gave little bowing gesture) 

Jared : and what's that thing..it tastes like crunchy cake.?? (he pointed at the one in basket and everyone munching on it) 

Alec : It's a fried turnip cake, Malaysian food… (he said smiling gently) 

"ugh.. That is yummy actually and Now I know why Magnus has been happy lately… He Is having a yummy tummy later.." Jared  said, patting Magnus's shoulder.. Alec chuckled that he was actually happy when he heard Magnus was happy lately because of him… 

Magnus eyed both Alec and Jared… Alec smirked and looked at the grass down there.. He was busy taking care of other guests too.. 

Magnus :Come on, it's a one time party so eat as much as you can (he said sarcastically) stop talking… 

Jared: Of course I will (he said to Magnus and turned towards alec again) … And what's your name by the way?? (he asked to alec with a smile) 

" Alec…. Alec lightwood" he said with a smile and looked at Magnus who was twisting his lips while looking at his plate.. Alec found it adorable.. 

Jared : such a hot name that suits you really!! (he started to have a conversation with alec which magnus don't like at all) I personally love your cooking so if you wanna try some other place to work  in future you can call me (he said and took his visiting card from his suit pocket and handed it to alec who read it out with smiling face ) 

Magnus' eyes widened on seeing Jared sharing his number with Alec right in front of his eyes and Alec taking the card without any second thoughts ..

 " Excuse me??" Magnus cleared his throat with a raised brows 

Jared : only if you don't need alec's cooking  anymore (he reassured Magnus and looked at alec who crooked his brows at alec .. Alec took the hint on Magnus's gaze; he cleared his throat and looked after his work..) 

Magnus : seriously.??? are you really flirting with my Chef?? (he asked in disbelief) 

Jared : What, He is hot?? (he said while eyeing alec up and down) 

Magnus threw a death at him.. He faked his cough.. Which took Alec's attention..Alec looked at him… He Eyed alec.. "You need some water,sir " Alec asked Magnus who nodded in return.. 

Alec walks inside the mansion because the whole dinner  is happening in the lawn, it's grand, Rich and elegant… Alec went inside the kitchen and Magnus followed him by excusing everyone.. 

" why are you here.. I would have brought it there" Alec said when he saw Magnus walking inside the kitchen lazily .. 

Magnus : can't you see he is flirting with you?? (he asks Alec while scratching his forehead.. Alec chuckles in return) 

Alec : I don't think so.. He is offering me a job  , that's all.. Don't be dramatic (he said and offered a glass of water to Magnus) here, drink it.. 

Magnus grabs Alec's hand along with the glass of water on it.. He held it close to Alec's chest..Alec looked at his hand with glass which is over his chest now and shifted his gaze to Magnus' back…