CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉

AUTHOR POV :

It was around 8am and sriya was not in a mood to get ready but she can't miss her graduation day and her friends called her to make sure she come on time .

She got up and took a good shower , wore her royal blue kurti , applied kajal , bindi and lite makeup.

SRIYA'S OUTFIT

She took a deep breath and she heard Vidya voice

She took a deep breath and she heard Vidya voice . Vidya spoke " oh ! My sissy !
You look gorgeous in this blue dress ".

Sriya turned around gave a smile to her cousin and she hugged her .

Vidya was confused but she thought so much love for a compliment . My sissy is too sweet.

Sriya told " Vidya I'll be back by afternoon don't worry , if anything happens please call me  Okay ..! " .

Vidya looked so confused. " Why anything will happen akka ? Why you're gonna back by afternoon you had plans with your friends right ? " She asked looking at sriya with confusion.

Sriya spoke " Vidya actually night I saw some thieves around our house " .

" What thieves !!! ". Vidya spoke in suprise.

Sriya closed her mouth with one of her palm and sighed her " shhhh!! Be quiet aunt don't know anything about it . Please don't tell her " .

Diya removed her hand and said " Akka !
I'm trained in taekwondo why didn't you wake me up ? " She asked sriya faking her confidence .

" Well they went away when they saw Leo " . Sriya said .

" Huhhh poor thieves ! This is the advantage of having my Leo " . Vidya told and chuckled.

Sriya gave her pepper spray and told " keep this with you. I'm worried about you and aunt ,Even uncle is not present at home right don't leave aunt alone " .

" Akka you are scared of those thieves who are afraid of Leo ". Vidya spoke but when she saw sriya was still afraid so , she took the pepper spray and assured her that she will take care of everything and she will fight with those thieves.

Sriya hugged her and they both went down . Sharmila made her breakfast but sriya doesn't have an appetite . She said she is getting late so she have to go .

But Sharmila aunty didn't listen to her and fed her with her own hands .
Sriya was touched with her aunt's love and she had all the breakfast and left for the college.

On the other side ruhaan was in his villa which he bought when he thought to construct mall in Hyderabad.

He got a call from one of his bodyguard who is watching every move of sriya secretly and he informed ruhaan i.e '' Mam went to college from home and I think there is a graduation ceremony in this college '' .