CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE

RUHAAN POV :

I saw my sweetheart was typing something in her phone and she put it aside .

Well we started the game .

My sweetheart told me to pick the block first , I can see some excitement in her eyes and her lips curled while I was carefully removing the block

My sweetheart told me to pick the block first , I can see some excitement in her eyes and her lips curled while I was carefully removing the block .

I picked the block and the building didn't fall I saw the block to find the task . I was so surprised to see the task .

I raised my eyebrow looking into her eyes . So , that's the reason why my sweetheart is so excited to play the game I thought .

She asked " so , what's the task Mr .Husband ? ".

I showed the block and said " Remove a cloth you're wearing " .

She looked bold hiding her smile but she can't hide her blushy red cheeks .

I spoke in meeky voice " so , should I remove my shirt or my pant sweetheart " . I winked at her .

She spoke " Remove .... your shirt ".

" As you wish sweetheart " I said and I removed my shirt .

I can see her lips curled and she is looking at me with blushy eyelashes .

Well I thanked myself for building such muscular fit body , that my sweetheart can't take her gaze off from me .

I spoke in meeky voice " so what if you picked this block sweetheart will you remove your kurta ? ".

She said in bold tone looking into my eyes raising her eyebrow , " No ruhaan I will just remove my dupatta " . She winked at me .

I released my breathe and smiled . I spoke okay now it's your turn sweetheart .

She looked at me then she looked down at the Jenga building , she slowly and carefully removed the block .

She showed me the block and said " Sing a song for your patner " .

Ufffff yaar that's too easy but I wanna listen what song she sings for me . I thought .

She cleared her throat ahmm ahmm , and she started singing ...

Naa lona nuvve cheri poyava... 🎵 🎶
Ni chelimi Ne Na lo nimpava....

Oh.... I fall in love ni mayalone
Oh ...I fall in love telisinda....

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Undipova nuvvila rendu Kalla lopala
Gunde chatu lo ela teepi uppene Kalla ...

Nuvve naku sontham ayi ..
Na ekanta mantram ayi ..
Nuvve chudanantaga preminchanu ninnuga ....

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶