CH - 18 THE LETTERS

RUHAAN'S POV :

I didn't expect my sweetheart would become so bold . The way she seduced me is still struck in my mind .

I can still feel her touch , her smell , the taste of her sweet lips . The way she tied me with her saree ,the love bite I gave on her shoulder , her soft belly , the comfort in her arms and the way she blushes ...every inch of her and everything about her making me go crazy for her .

I held her hand from in between the finger gaps tightly and we went down .

My mom spoke ruhaan looks like you didn't slept well .

" Ya mom ! I slept so late ... ". I exclaimed looking at my sweetheart who left my hand without looking at me and went towards the dining table .

I can see she is shy now .

I just smiled looking at her .

My mom cleared her throat ahmm....ahmm...

I looked at my mom .

She spoke " well beta actually today we are supposed to go temple but your dad went to office and I guess you are also leaving  " .

" Yes mom I have some pending work " . I said . 

Deep down I'm craving to be with my sweetheart but I have to go to my office and attend an important conference with dad . My dad already discussed the deal but now we have to discuss the implementation procedure and much more . I have no choice .

My mom said " okay have some sweet then you can go to your office " .

Basically I don't prefer sweets so , I tried to skip it but my sweetheart made me sit .

I can't ignore her , she served some sweet dish in the bowl .

My mom said " beta it's sweet Pongal made by your wife ".

I looked at her who is looking at me with blushy eye lashes hiding her smile .

She served me the sweet and I took the first bite of it , she stood beside me I pinched her waist slightly .

She jerked a little and I chuckled .

I finished the whole bowl and asked for more .

Vani and diya chuckled and said " sorry....! We finished everything ".

For the first time I liked a sweet so much but I couldn't have it more .

My sweetheart said well I will prepare more in the evening .

Just then my mom came with a box in her hand and opened it .

It was our family Bangles

It was our family Bangles .

She gave it to my wife and spoke " beta this is our family Bangles and it's your first gift from me ".