CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE

RUHAAN'S POV :

Finally there is no stalker between us and I teached him a really good lesson .

I'm at peace now my sweetheart is with me and the way she cares for me is all I crave for .

She came in with a tray in her hand . She put the tray aside on the table and took the bowl in her hands . She came towards me and sat beside . I saw it was an oatmeal . She took the spoonful of oatmeal and fed with me .

Well I don't like oatmeal as breakfast but I can't refuse my sweetheart . I was smiling looking at her but she is not meeting my gaze . She looked so down I wonder what she was thinking .

I took the spoon from her and made her eat and I can see she is smiling forcefully and had the breakfast . I'm confused .

I spoke " where are you lost sweetheart ? ".

She looked at me and spoke " Nothing ruhaan . Umm I forgot to tell you vani went to college . She told maa and papa ji will come in the afternoon ".

I smiled and spoke in teasy voice " so we both are alone sweetheart " .

She smiled a bit and I was about say she put the spoonful of oatmeal in my mouth . I completed my breakfast and she was about to leave saying I'll keep the bowl in kitchen and come .

She turned back to leave but I pulled the string of her kurti . She stopped , I got up and took the bowl from her hand and kept it aside .

I remembered a letter she gave me which is perfect for our situation .

She looked into my eyes and I spoke

( Ruhaan told the letter to sriya )

( Ruhaan told the letter to sriya ) .

I can see she is now completely lost in my eyes , I slowly moved her baby hairs and tucked them behind her ear .

I slid my hand inside her kurti touching her bare waist and my other hand was caressing her neck , she closed her eyes and I attacked her lips , I sucked her lower lip and removed her clutch on her hair making her hair loose open .

I broke the kiss when I felt she is froze and not kissing me back . I looked into her eyes she was silent and breathing heavily . I caressed her cheek and asked " Sweetheart I think you're lost somewhere what happened ? Are you fine ? ".

She took a deep breath closing her eyes and she spoke " I'm fine ruhaan actually I wanna go home but also I don't wanna leave you coz you're hurt ".

I'm confused . "what do you mean by home sweetheart ? This is your home right ? " . I asked her .

She responded " hmm yes just forgot about it ruhaan I was just..... it's..... Leave it ". She was about to leave but I caught her hand and spoke " You can't leave like that I can feel that you're not ok , Now please tell me what's happening ? ".