CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️

AUTHOR POV :

Sriya and ruhaan slept peacefully cuddling eachother

Sriya and ruhaan slept peacefully cuddling eachother .

After sometime ruhaan woke up and he saw his sweetheart was sleeping peacefully in his arms . He looked at her face , caressed her hairs kissed her forehead and hugged her more tightly.

Sriya woke up by his actions. She took a deep breath, and hugged him back .

After sometime both released from hug .

Sriya got up feeling shy but ruhaan caught her and said " I don't want you to leave sweetheart ".

Sriya blushed and didn't spoke anything.

Ruhaan came infront of her , he cupped her face leaning more closer and he was about to kiss her but she moved aside saying " I need to freshup ". She blushed and went into the bathroom taking her clothes .

Ruhaan gasped and chuckled .

Ruhaan got a notification on his phone . He checked it was from Ajay .

Ajay message :  " Come to the guest house we will talk in private. Please don't hurt her . If I see any little scratch on her then I'm surely gonna kill you " .

Ajay sent guest house location to ruhaan . Ruhaan thought to go to Pratap's house instead of guest house.

SRIYA POV :

I really felt so shy when he was about to kiss me . I cupped my face and stood infront of bathroom mirror and saw my cheeks turned completely red . A smile appeared on my face .

Then I remembered his traumatic past I really felt so bad for him , childhood traumas are so hard to overcome.

I will make sure he forget his past and change for better. Now I'm his wife , I will be there for him whenever he needs me .

I promised myself and my subconscious mind thought I'm I falling for him ?

I think " Yes ...!" .I spoke to myself looking into the mirror.

I blushed and went to freshup .

RUHAAN POV :

I read her uncle Ajay's message . Well I think I need to go to Pratap's house instead of guest house coz we accepted our marriage and we want to be together. So I ignored Ajay's message.

Just then my sweetheart came out from the bathroom. She smiled looking at me .
I moved towards her , she looked into my eyes with love . This time she didn't avoid the eye contact .

Her hairs are falling on her face , I moved her hairs tucked them behind her ear. I spoke sweetheart get ready we are gonna meet your parents today . She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back kissing her hairs .

She quickly moved and went towards the wardrobe and started searching clothes.
She took a kurti and a saree on each hand and asked me to choose one . I picked saree .