CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT

SRIYA'S POV :

I packed my bags and I'm ready to leave .

I don't know how a these 5 days passed but I enjoyed alot with vani and diya , our girls date was awesome , we had fun with shopping , games like trampoline , going to waterparks and at night I spent time with my ruhaan I was so tired with my day and he too , we slept cuddling in eachother's embrace which I love the most .

Actually I can stay here for a day but maa called me and informed we are gonna perform kuldevi vrat and I need to go with ruhaan to my house .

Well I gonna miss everyone here I requested papa ji to give ruhaan 2 days leave coz after that we both gonna miss eachother badly . Papa ji accepted my request and he blessed me .

Ruhaan took my luggage and we went downstairs I hugged maa and vani . They wished me " All the best " . I thanked them .

Well diya left yesterday coz she got call from her coach .

We moved towards our helicopter after bidding bye to everyone . We started our journey towards Hyderabad . I slept on my husband's shoulder holding his hand .

I woke up when we reached Hyderabad .

We sat in our car and ruhaan drove towards our home .

I spoke " This is the first time we are going to our home after my parents accepted our marriage I'm so happy ruhaan " .

He spoke " sweetheart I'm also so happy that everything is going well , I hope these 3 months pass quickly ".

I smiled and said " Yup I'm gonna miss you badly ".

He held my hand gently and kissed my palm . I smiled .

He asked " sweetheart what is this Kuldevi vrat ? "

I spoke " ruhaan our telugu states have different kinds of goddess who are a form of Devi Parvati . These goddess are worshipped for protection , good agriculture , happy family , for prosperity etc . Every family has their kuldevi or you can say a village and according to our family tradition our kuldevi is ' Yellama ' . She is another form of ekaveera mata " .

" So , our kuldevi represents good fertility and protection . Every year we perform this kuldevi vrat and we I mean our family women do fasting who are performing the vrat . This time it's me who is gonna perform this vrat coz we are newly married and we need to take blessings of our goddess to have good kids with divine qualities " .

" That's really interesting sweetheart I feel my athaiya performed this vrat whole heartedly that's the reason she gave birth to a divine goddess " . I smiled and spoke " actually I also did Pooja to our goddess that's the reason I got you as my husband " . He smiled and spoke " I'm sure we will bless with good kids sweetheart ".

" Well ruhaan we can plan our kids after my dance performance if you are ready to have kids " . I said .

" Sweetheart I really love to start a family with you and we can have our kids when you are ready " . He said .

I blushed and little and spoke " let's see ".

We reached our home and my mom welcomed us with Aarti . This time I really felt so happy . We went in and ruhaan took blessings of my father and mother . They both blessed ruhaan and my father hugged him .

I saw our relatives came and my home feels like there is a big festival going on here . I saw Vidya and we both hugged eachother .

Ruhaan spoke to Vidya "  Vidya how are you ? ".

" I'm good Annaya and I'm happy that everything is fine now " . she exclaimed .

I spoke " Annaya means Bhai ( brother ) ".