CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU

SRIYA'S POV :

Our Mauritius trip was awesome and we had a perfect honeymoon vacation .
I just love the days we spent together in the island and I just wish I always stay with my husband together and forever .

Well I'm so tierd from the trip as we just arrived to our home it's 10:30 pm ,I changed my clothes and waiting for my husband so , that I can peacefully sleep in his arms .

Finally he came after freshup and I acted like I'm in a deep sleep . He slowly came and laid beside me covering both of us with the comforter . He kissed my forehead and I turned towards him wrapping myself in his arms and placing my head on his chest . I spoke in sleepy voice " I'm so sleepy and I can't sleep without you my kanna ".

He hugged me tight caressing my hairs and kissed my forehead he spoke " and I can't sleep without you my sweetheart " .

I smiled and we both slept in eachother's embrace .

Next morning

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing . I rubbed my eyes and lift the call . It's my dance teacher .

I said " hello mam . Good morning ".

She spoke " Good morning Sriya so , I called you this early morning to inform you that I have finalized the students and sent everyone's application for IIGF ( India's international groove fest ) including you . So , when are you gonna come to dance class ? We need to start practicing " .

I was happy and excited I spoke " mam you tell me when you want me to come " .

Hearing my voice ruhaan woke up and he looked at me . He was smiling .

My mam spoke " well Sriya I told you to come next month and there is only a week left for next month and your mom said you went on trip with your husband so , as I said you can come after a week " .

" Okay mam thankyou so much " . I exclaimed and she cut the call .

I hugged ruhaan and kissed his cheek in excitement I spoke " ruhaan....! I'm gonna participate in IIGF COMPETITION I can't believe this ".

He cupped my face and spoke " All the best my sweetheart I'm sure you gonna rock it ".

" I will ruhaan and mam told me to come after a week to Hyderabad " . I said in my excitement and I saw his smile disappeared he had a slight disappointment in his face .

Just then a realisation hit me . He spoke in low voice " so , you are going in a week ". I cupped his face and made him look into my eyes .

I spoke " Ruhaan are you upset ? ".

He spoke " No sweetheart I'm so happy that you are participating but I feel sad coz I'm gonna miss you " .

I kissed his forehead and spoke " Even I'm gonna miss you kanna " . We hugged eachother and he spoke " It's ok sweetheart I will support you at all cost I promised you and I know these 3 months are gonna hard for me . So , what if you can't visit me but I can come to Hyderabad and visit my sweetheart whenever I want right ".

I released the hug and looked at him I spoke " How do you know I'm gonna stay in Hyderabad for 3 months ruhaan ? ".

He smiled and said " coz the competition is gonna held after 3 months sweetheart " .

I put a puppy face and hugged him tight falling on to the bed I spoke " I'm gonna miss you my kanna " .

He hugged me back and caressed my hairs and said I'm gonna miss you too sweetheart . He kissed my cheek .

After sometime we got freshup and went downstairs I took blessings of my mother in law and she blessed me .

She spoke " Well beta how was your honeymoon trip ? ".