2

We all were sitting on the couch. I like this tea a lot. Hope this is made by Bhavya.

After all the talking, a girl wearing a pink saree entered the room. Her lips were painted with pink lipstick. I can see she is wearing light makeup.

" This is bhavya my daughter. She is so intelligent and of course cute. " Her mom said chuckling.

She pulled her daughter's hand making her sit beside her.

Why do I feel like she is a bit young?

" She is twenty and she is doing her college too and teach in a play school because she was getting bore in home so I put her through my connection. " Her mom said and I must say she is being so true.

Now I know mom has to find someone else for her. I'm thirty there is no way I'm  going to marry her.

" Why she has to teach in playschool when she is still in college she should complete it right? " I said without much emotions.

I felt someone squeezing my hand which was done by none other than dad.

" He is just kidding..

" No he is right. But beta I can't win against her. She is socially awkward. She wasn't even able to say anything during her college debate. She get nervous then she get dizzy. So I just put her to playschool so she can be little open. " Her mom said I look at bhavya who were quite.

She will probably fight with her mom after we left. Her mom is basically embarrassing her when in reality she is just telling us about her daughter.

"Stop this my Deepak will make her open up don't embaress her. " Mom said Bhavya bite her lips playing with her finger.

" My Deepak is a professor in college and I must say sweetest one. If you like to continue teaching in playschool then it's fine but if you like to go to college then it's superb. " Dad said pating my shoulder.

Who is giving her choise. She will open up if she will intract with people. I will keep my family get togeather. It will take no time for her to open. Who leave their college or life because they are just socially awkward. She wants to spend the whole time in the room or what?

" Let's go beta " Her mom said taking her towards other side . There were a decent size room painted with pink color from Inside. Many lights were hanging and room was looking just amazing.

I sit on fluffy mattress. She sit besides me in little distance.

" Can you marry me so I don't have to see other guys. I don't want to see more boys. And will you let my mom stay with us. She told me she is going to abroad but when she will come back will you let her stay. " She said, her mom said she is not talkative right.

She was putting drama? She is so small. How can I marry her. Look at me then look at her. If we get physical then it will be hard for her. If by any chance I marry her then she will have to leave her playschool. I can't let her continue it.

If she marry me then she will be caged. I don't think I will ever let her work on her own. Even though I have moved on but there is still fear residents inside me.

I will be taking away her freedom. I can't say yes I know I can't say yes.

" Are you listening " She said pointing her finger on my arm .

" Yes I'm. I can't marry you. It's just we are not meant for each other. You will find someone for yourself. " I said she look down.

I put my finger under her chin making her look at me. Her brown eyes were filled with water.

" You......are the fifth o.....one.....rejecting me. "

Oh so I'm not the first. I thought mom took me here first.

" I'm not pretty........ It's ok............ Let's go out if that the case. " She said and wipe her tears. And this tears did something to my heart. My heart best loudly.

" Shhh why are you crying "

" Nothing I'm just stupid. " She said and went out of room I follow behind her.

" So.... What do you think you both like each other. " Our mom ask together.

She stand besides her mother there were not a single trace of tears in her eyes now.

" Mom let me think " I said and exit the house.

" He will say yes. You know about him right it's hard for him to trust. " I hear mom says that. So she has told her friend this too.

" Deepak you didn't like her. " Mom ask dad look at me curiously.

" Mom if I marry her then I will take away freedom from her. She will not be free bird anymore. "

" And this is what she need. Deepak she need someone in her life. She need someone to tell her what to do. You will take away nothing I'm sure you will be the one giving her everything she need. You will make her free bird on your own. I know my son. He is a magical person. You both need each other. She need you to gain self confidence you need her to feel love. " Dad said and embrace me in hug.

I look at mom over his shoulder she nodded her head.

"Ok"

Did I said yes....... Maybe yes I said yes. I can love her. I hope so I don't want to break this beautiful soul.

_____
Next update will be on Saturday. Hope you like these two parts. ❤