20

" Don't touch me " She shouted pushing my hands away . She is the same girl who was forcing me to go on a date with girls.

" Look we have reached  " I said and pulled her out of the car . We walk on the side of the beach. She took off her shoes feeling the warm sand under her feet and smiled at me. .

" We have a date here " She asked squeezing my hand and started jumping. Her behavior is concerning nowadays. She wasn't this childish. She even started talking weirdly. I've seen her sleeping while sucking her thump.

She wasn't like this. I forget to talk about this. I've to ask a doctor about it.

" Let's goooooo " She said pulling me following the rose petal.

" This is beautiful. " She mumbled looking at the decoration.

Giving me a wide smile she jumped while sitting and holding a pillow on her lap

" Is it alcohol really " She said and took a few sips just to get disappointed.

" Do you think I will give you alcohol. If yes then it will be only in your dream. " I mocked her and made gulp down whole apple juice.

" Let's sit " I said and sat beside her taking a pillow from her lap and replacing it with my head.

" So you like it " I ask holding her hand.

" I don't like the juice but I like this place.... Deepak ji.. " She said and opened the button of my shirt.

" This place is booked so no one is coming here for sure but I'm not sure about you. How are you feeling. " I ask looking into her eyes.

" I want you " She said and lowered her face and attached her lips with mine.

Her lips feel cracked not soft like other times and this is breaking my heart.

" You ok " I ask breaking the kiss. She nodded her head but I can see how her chest is going up and down.

" Let's eat something first. " I said but she pulled me back shaking her head.

" Eat me if you are hungry. Please Deepak ji please please please please please. " She said and gave me her doe eyes.

This is what she has been doing since last month.

" Ok but if you feel tired then tell me but drink this juice first. " I said giving her apple juice. Finishing the glass she showed it to me.

I smile before giving wet kisses all the way down to her neck.

I opened her blouse hook quickly. I reach my hand to her hair wanting to remove it too but she holds my hand shaking her head.

" It may get damage. " I mumble and remove it with little effort. I look into her eyes just to see something other than happiness.

" You are beautiful " I said she nodded her head holding back her tears.

I took off my clothes first before her then I started removing her saree. I wouldn't lie but the change in her also affected me. She was already so slim when we got married it just got worse now. God knows how she skin got these purple marks.

" Sweetheart we are meant to have fun not these tears. " I said kissing her eyes .

She wiped her tears nodding her head.

" I forgot, let's start what you are going to do I'm excited. "

I give a light peck on her buds making her chuckle.

" Go down " She said pushing my head making me give her a fake glare.

" Don't be a bad girl. " I said and pecked her naval .

" Come to my lap " I mumble pulling her on my lap.

" I'm sitting on something.... Deepak ji.... I don't excite you enough anymore. " She said breaking my head.

" Why " I ask pinching her buds in a form of punishment.

" Because you aren't hard. " She mumbles looking down .

" How do you know. I'm very much ready now let's start the fun. " I said to light up her mood. I'm not hard because I'm not in the mood. I'm worried and just worried.. I can't do anything about it.

Pulling her closer I slip my one finger inside her maybe after this she may want to stop since it's her first time .

She closes her eyes and presses her legs together so hard pressing my hand between it .

" What " .

" It's weird " She whispered and hid her face in my neck.

" Should I stop? "

Without saying anything she opens her legs again giving me an indirect answer. After a few minutes she closed her eyes trying to bounce her knees.

" What? "

" There is something which wants to come out. " She whispered and pushed me a little.

" I need to use the Washroom I'm sorry. "

" Shh it's nothing let it go ok just feel it  you will feel good. "

Soon replacing my hand to me we completed our first round.

" How was it "

" Awesome " mumbled breathing heavily.

I took a blanket pulling it over us.

" No Deepak ji more " She whined but I just shook my head acting like I'm soo tired .

" I'm tired let's take Some rest than we will have our food. " I said she pouted to which I turned my face.

" Ok no round but kiss me " She said I smile kissing her lips to which she pushed me away.

" Not this... Go down "

" No "

" Please it's not a big deal please I don't even know if we will do it ever again or not please Deepak ji. " She said making me comply with her.

The last thing i wanted was to exhaust her but I'm doing the same. I think our next stop will be a hospital.