31

They both were wrapped in blanket from head to toe.

" Why are you giggling so much. " Deepak ask pulling her more closer.

" I love you ji " She said and bite his chest.

" Ohh love leave it tell me what you are going to do tomorrow I will be in college you will be alone here.

" I will come to college too. " She mumbles smiling making him happy.

" Thank you " Deepak mumbles and keeps looking at her .

" Wants to do more rounds " Deepak asked bhavya nodded her head giggling.

" Let's do it then. "

.

.

.

DEEPAK

I  woke up early but someone was earlier than me . When I woke up bhavya was not on the bed.

After getting ready in workout clothes I exit my room.

" Deepak ji wait I'm here too. " I hear a bhavya voice. I look in the direction only to find bhavya in the kitchen.

" I've made full preparation. You remember you told me that you will teach me bike riding let's go "

She hold my hand and start pulling me with her.

" Wait let me take keys first. " I said and run to my room and come back taking keys.

" Look this is how it start should I show you first. " I ask she shake her head .

" Wear your helmet " I said wearing one myself too. Because I don't trust her.

I sit behind her she look confused I start bike for her. She looked at me with a cute naughty smile.

She started it but started to lose her balance I put my hand on her to make the balance of our bike . I don't want her to get hurt.

After doing the same for half hour I decides to stop this.

" Bhavya let's stop. " I said she nodded her head. Such a good girl. I like this obedient nature of her.

I took off my helmet and get off to the bike.

She give me a smile and started her bike again before I can stop her she was already ahead from me.

" I want to do it alone I can do it. " She shouted. No she is not obedient no not at all.

" Bhavya stop this you may get hurt. "

" I'm all fine. Thanks for giving me this. I love you husband ji. " She shouted taking a turn to other road.

" She is so done good " I mumble and walk towards home.

.

.

.

" So you finally decided to come back good. Do whatever you want. I'm leaving for college. " I said taking helmet and keys from her hand.

" Wait it will take me five minutes deepak ji "

Without giving her any reply I left the house. I don't know what does she think.

_______
BHAVYA

" Its Wasn't that big mistake deepak ji. "

" Rude " I mumble and run to the bathroom but my phone buzz stops me.

I pick up my phone to read the message. We girls made our own group. It's so fun sometime.

Roshni  - I don't know why you wanted me to do it but I did mark your assignment submitted and give you marks too.

Aashika - bhabhi you were not ready to do it for me.

Me - bhabhi I love you. You know I tried to do it but some came out wrong and I didn't want to ask Deepak ji for solution. I love you my both cool bhabhi.

Kanak - thanks me too but don't tell anyone I gave you this idea otherwise I will be dead for sure please.

Me - didi love you too thank you for help ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* by the way I will tell Ayaan bhaiya about aashika fair share in this idea yours too roshni babhi.

" Sorry deepak ji even I don't know why I did it instead of doing my assignment.. Maybe in previous college I had classmates who used to share their work but I know no one here. And I'm not able to do these project alone.

" Hope everything goes smoothly. "

After praying to God I look at my appearance in mirror.

" Grow fast please " I grab my hair which has same length which is kept by boys.

" I'm not going to wear suit. I'm going with tom boy look. Then this hair will not be problem. "

I get ready in my loose pants and deepak ji's T-shirt.

After getting ready I grab my bag and one last time call deepak ji who didn't pick my call.

Maybe because I went alone with his bike. But I wanted to ride it alone without any protection.

Ok my first class is english and if I don't hurry up I will be late for my very first class.

I make run towards my class after reaching to campus. I'm already late for class hope teacher doesn't scold me.

My this semester first english class is with Ms sudha. I didn't attend any of her classes before I got into the hospital I don't know if she is sweet or not.