9

" Are you serious you are angry because I tease you downstairs? " Deepak said with an amused look on his face.

" Yes I'm. How can you do this with me. You.. You should not talk to them about these things right. " She said Deepak put on a stern angry look and said rudly with little anger.

" Now you will tell me what I have to do and what not . Don't try to control my  life. It's never going to happen. I will talk to my parents about anything I want." He said tears start forming in bhavya eyes she turn to opposite direction .

After a minute of crying . She felt a hand on her waist which slipped under her suit which she was wearing.

" I agree my wife has good figure but I want to see my Mrs in my tshirt can I get this pleasure . " Deepak whisper and pinch her waist.

She stay quite but snuffle.

Deepak turn her towards him chuckling.

" I was just kidding Mrs Agnihotri. "

" Liar " She whisper.

" I never lie mam. Come change this. I want to put my hand on your this tummy. " Deepak said and give her his tshirt which he was wearing.

She look at him for a minute with pout.

" I will beat you if you ever do this with me. " She said and punch his chest little.

" Ok you can I swear I was just kidding. Wear this please. " Deepak said bhavya took his tshirt and put her feet down from her bed.

Deepak hold her hand while laying on his stomach. He keep looking at her and sign towards her dress.

" Can you change here " He asked she think for a minute and look at door.

" It's lock. "

She hold the hem of her suit and upward it little.

" I have.. B.. Body hair "

" Me too " He mumble and blink his eyes.

She slowly started to took off her suit.

" Deepak ji " Bhavya called out Deepak hmm passing her tshirt.

She turn her back to him bringing her hair to one side.

" O.. Op.. Open.. It.. I.. Can't

Deepak finger reach to the hook before she can complete her sentence. She keep her back to him breathing heavily.

Deepak put his hand on her shoulder and slowly turn her. At first he did it slowly to know if she is going to stop him or not. When she didn't show any sign negatively. He completely turn her to face him.

He pecked on each of her buds and finally let her wear a t-shirt.

She started to come to bed but he eye her towards her lower.

" Let it stay " She said whining he shook his head giving her uninterested look.

She pouted and open the string of her lower before taking it off completely.

" Now jump on the bed baby." He said pating his side.

She come opposite to him blushing.

" Now your hubby is going to hug you little bird. " He said and hug her slipping his hand under her tshirt.

He rested it on her lower waist. She wiggle a little not meeting his eyes.

" So can I " He ask she shook her head hiding her face in his neck.

" Why?.... Shy? " Deepak ask she still keep her face hidden even after he try to make her look at him.

" Shy baby.. You were not shy when I turned you to me. " Deepak said in teasing tone.

She punch his chest hiding her face in his neck.

Deepak let her hug him. His hand reaches to her back . Since the tshirts were already ridden up by Deepak . He started tracing his finger on her waist band.

"I.. I'm... I'm... S.. Sc.. Sca..red "

" Of what " Deepak whispers while his one finger slipped inside her panty.

" I.. It... It.. Will.. Hu.. Hurt " She mumbled

" Yes it will be the first time but not always and you will feel good too. " He said withdrawing his hand and putting it on her waist.

" B... But... I.. I wa.. Wanted... My fir.. First.... " She stays quiet for the way too long for his liking. He started rubbing her belly.

" So what were you saying. "

" I.. W.. Wanted..

" Bhavya be comfortable and tell me. If you don't want it's ok I will not force you m we can just go to sleep ok try yo be comfortable like you are with mom. " Deepak said cupping her cheeks.

" I.. Want.. My first time.. To be.. Special.. Like in.. M.. Movies. " She mumble looking down.

He made her look at him and meet with her red face.

" So can we do our love talk. " Deepak ask lowering her tshirt.

She pouted and put his hand on her bare thighs snuggling into him.

" N.. Now.. W.. We can. "

" Don't be a naughty girl " He said and pinch her thighs.

They hear a knock on door. Deepak cover  bhavya with blanket going towards door with his half naked form.

" Yes dad "

" Her age is 20 right. Take her to hospital tomorrow. Her mother side has this cancer thing in her family. So I don't want to risk. Get her shot too. " 

" For what.. And can you do these things at home. You just want to do blood test right. Do it at home. "

" Deepak.. She needs a full check up ok and don't expect me to do it. She will be uncomfortable with me. I'm her in-law beta. " His father said he rolled his eyes thinking about a way to avoid the hospital crowd.

" Call Ayaan then and tell him to come here with a nurse. " Deepak said his father look at him with disbelief.

" You all treat him like your personal family doctor . "

" So what call him here . Good night sweet dreams dad. My brother will not mind it." Deepak said and closed the door.