46

Deepak was sleeping with bhavya in his arm . But suddenly he felt a hard punch falling on his chest. He opened his eyes to look at the source.

" You put so many wrong allegations on me. You were drunk. Yo... You are.. You.. Y..

Deepak hugged her to calm her down. He just remembers drinking but didn't remember anything after that.

" I'm sorry.. I.. I just remember my ex. " He whispers earning one more punch.

" I'm.. N.. Not y.. Your e.. Ex. " She said between the sob .

" I'm sorry I didn't know what happened yesterday. "

" Deepak ji.. I.. I'm not your ex.. And I...l.. Love you.. Not your.. M.. Money... I called you.. O.. Old.. M... Man because.... I... I.. W.. Wan.. Wanted to tea.. Tease you I swear.... I love you.. I will... N.. Never cheat on you.... Please I'm.. No.. Not your ex. " She said sobbing and kept rubbing her both eyes .

" I'm sorry.. I love you too. " He said and hug her tightly.

" I'm not your ex you pushed me away yesterday when I hug you. "

" I'm sorry. Let's take a bath ok " He said she didn't reply to him. He take her to bathroom. Both come out in their dresses.

He checks his phone only to find messages from Ayaan. He immediately dial his number worried.

" What happen Ayaan something wrong. I didn't see your message. " He said on call Worriedly.

" Deepak you were angry with me did you forget it.... Maybe yes listen first I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. Forgive me for the little slip of words. And I have send you some video and article like about this age regression. Who know you might start enjoying it too. Do watch them and read too. I love you I will not judge you if you get into it . " Ayaan said and hang up his call leaving confused Deepak behind.

" He has gone mad. " Deepak mumble putting his phone down.

Deepak come downstairs in his work clothes.

Bhavya shook her head looking at him

" You will rest at home understand. " Bhavya said with a stern voice making other chuckle.

" Why are you all laughing ok do whatever you want . " Bhavya said whining and hug karishma.

Raghav come to Deepak side and smack his shoulder.

" Don't trouble my daughter. Your dadi maa told me to keep puja at home so I have told everyone."

" Ok dad, mom I'm leaving. "

" Deepak ji d.. Don't go "

" Bhavya jaanu sit in car and wait for me I will be there in just five minutes. I don't want you to be even five seconds late . " He said in authoritative voice.

Bhavya look at him with her doe eyes. She went out of the house huffing.

" She doesn't listen to me when I talk to her sweetly. " Deepak give justification to his parents and went behind her.

Bhavya keep looking out of the window with a pout.

" Mrs bhavya here we are. "

" Don't talk to me " She said and turn her face only to meet with Deepak lips who strat kissing her with all his love.

" My love if you keep pouting like this then how I'm supposed to work. I don't want to kiss my student in college baby."

" I'm still angry " She said and left his car.

_______

BHAVYA

I want to escape time. I don't like this classes. Back at home I just have to attend college for exam but now I'm stuck here.

Bhavya keep your spirit high. Just two more classes.

" Bhavya back to this world. Answer this question " Ms shudha ask me. I give her a blank look I didn't even hear anything.

" Can you please stand up first. "

I stand up but stay quiet I think I should get habitual to this embarrassment in her class.

" Ok leave everything just tell me what  was the question. "

I still stay quiet looking down.

" Come to the front Ms bhavya " She called me. I took slow step towards her. I know it's my mistake but I didn't know teacher scold like this in college too.

I stand in front of her looking down ready for the outbrust instead of it she grab my ear.

I wasn't expecting it not at all. Even though mom has done it so many times I didn't feel any embarrassment which I'm feeling right now.

I look at her with my teary eyes. She roll her eyes and show me the door.

" Out of my class. I want an apology letter signed by the head. And you would maintain how you were not paying attention and disrespect me. " She said I look up with wide eyes.

" I didn't.. D.. Dis.. Disre.. Disrespect you. "

" And add talk back too. I want it tomorrow otherwise I will calling your parents. Stand outside my class room. " She said i come out of her class room clutching my bag around my chest.

She hate me I know that now. I was Standing there looking down embarrassed. Even in school no teacher made me do it.

" Hey what's are you doing here. "

I look up hearing familiar voice. I look up meeting my eyes with familiar brown eyes. I pouted wanting to hug him tightly but resist it.

" Dee... " I stop gulping down the lump and try to speak again.

" Deepak...j..ji "

He frown and peek inside classroom.

" Mam can you come out for a minute " He called Ms sudha.

" Ji Deepak " I turn my face to her side who just now use very sweet voice.

" Why she is standing here. "

" Ms bhavya tell him " She used her strict tone with me.

" I.. I.. Didn't kn... Know the answer... " I said looking down.

" Not just that she didn't even knew the question. After submitting such a unattractive assignment she doesn't even want to pay attention to my class. "

" She twist my ears " I said immediately.

" So you want me to worship you. " Ms shudha said I look at Deepak to take my side.

" Bhavya you were not paying attention?" He ask me sternly. I blink my eyes and nodded my head

" No "

" Good....mam I will be happy if you don't twist her ear in front of the whole class. You can inform me about any mischief."

" Sir you are telling me I can't punish her when she doesn't pay attention in my class. Right I should just report this to her parents.

" No need just report it to me "

" So she deserves privileges because she married to you? " She asked and folded her hand on her chest with a hurt look in her eyes She met my Deepak ji eyes.

" I've never seen any student standing out of the class."

" But sir maybe you are talking about your class.you are disturbing my class."

" Do whatever you want." He mumble and left me... He just left me.. He didn't even said anything to Ms shudha.