27

After our little party or whatever I reached home actually Deepak ji came to pick me up he even bought me an ice cream.

" Hungry " Deepak ji asked me in his usual soft tone which i love..

I shook my head because I ate a lot, roshni bhabhi even ordered pizza Manchurian noodles it was yum. .

" Ok let me heat up milk for you before you go to bed. " He said making me sad. I don't like the smell of milk.

" I will do it why don't you take rest you must be tired. " I said because I have to take onion which I can't do in front of him.

" No need...

" You must be tired but I'm not go to our room. " I said copying his stern tone he looks at me then start laughing.

" Cute, bring this glass in room." Pulling my cheeks he went to room.

I hide an onion in my bag and enter in room. I lay down on my seat hiding onion under my pillow first.

" Wait Mrs bhavya first change your clothes take off your inner wear your night dress then come to bed. " He ordered me I can't even complain.

I leave the bed and take out my clothes it's nothing special it's just silk fabric short pants which ended on my thighs and a spaghetti top. Wearing it feel like you are wearing nothing and if you remove inner then it's worst but my concern is I have to put onion I can't wear this top.

" Deepak ji.. Can I borrow your tshirt. " I ask he nodded his head with a smile.

I jump on bed wearing his clothes ready to sleep.

" No first drink this milk glass don't make me mad. " Deepak ji said and sit besides me.

I gulp down milk in one go and again lay down. He wraps his arm around me but i remove it and turn towards him.

" I'm having a headache . "

" Oh why " He ask and put his palm over my head.

"  You don't have fever. Leave it your head will be ok. Tell me what did you eat there ."

" A lot " I mumble and close my eyes.

In midnight my sleep broken which give me the time to execute my plan.

I quickly put onion under my arm and sleep backfacing him.

.

.

.

DEEPAK

" Bhavu wake up..... You have to attend college too " I shook her she snuggle into her blanket. I turn her to me but to my surprise I found something unusual in her clothes.

" What is this "

I tried to slip my hand under her tshirt but she stir little making me withdraw my hand. Wait her temperature is also risen up.

" But what is this thing. " I mumble and pull up her tshirt making sure she is not up.

A onion fall down from her t-shirts first it made me confused then I remember she want to escape college.

"God who give this stupid idea ok keep up this idea. " I left the bed and out message in our group chat. Bhavya is still to be added in it.

Me - who gave this damn idea to my wife.

I messaged and went to bathroom to get fresh.

I come back checking the message.

Daksh - What idea ?

Ayaan - trust me they meet yesterday for some party thing. So who do you think give idea.

Rahul - if it's the case then I will not leave kanak by the way what idea?

Me - madam had put onion under her arm to rise her fever. Because she doesn't want to attend college. I even suggest her to get extension for hair.

Aashika - bhaiya let her stay at home for some month. First this poor girl had to start with zero still you are forcing her.
Let her stay at home . You can help her even if she went a month behind just one more month bhaiya.

Kanak - yes poor thing

Roshni - deepak bhaiya stop complaining here, my husband is not like you. Daksh I did nothing.

Daksh - Do your work if you get hurt again then you will not only get two .

Roshni - bhaiya look at your brother.

Me - I'm off guys see you soon. And daksh don't be lunatic with bhavya in college.

I put my phone down sitting beside bhavya.

" Ok I will send you after this month. " I mumble

" Bhavya " I called her Worridly shaking her.

" Hmm " She said with half open eyes.

" How did you get fever. " I ask she mumble something and open her eyes fully.

" Fever? Fever yes fever my head is hurting too along with my body. " She said holding her head. Good girl keep going.

I show her thermometer which make her gulo visibly.

" Here put it under your mouth. " I said

" But I kept onion under my arm what if the temperature come out normal ." Bhavya thought and rise her arm.

" I get weired taste in my mouth. You can take temperature from here. " She mumble I give her lip tight smile and put it under her arm.

We waited for some minutes. I took it out and look at the temperature. Which was little high.

" Stay here I will tell dad to give you fever reducer " I said she look at me with comical wide eyes.

" I.. In... Inj.. Injection? "

I nodded my head she shook her head laying down.

" Let me rest I will be ok "

" No it's 102 it's high " I said mom enter in room listing to us.

" What happened "

" Mom she has fever I told her let dad check her she is denying me. "

" Why beta and how did you get this fever. " She ask bhavya who deny to leave her blanket. I show mom onion understanding everything she put on stern face.

" RAGHAV BRING FEVER REDUCER. "

Did I tell you mom hate lie.

Dad come in room mom whisper something in his ears which make his eyes soft.

" Let it be. She must gave dine it because of college " He said and sit on bed taking bhavya hands.

" Why are you lying it us beta " He ask bhavya look at him then to each of us .

" Onion will rise your fever for limited time. Rest today we will talk about college later. Let's go karishma. "

Mom still had this anger expression.

" Bhavya we are talking about this later." She said and left us alone.

" You know about this.... Still you put on act. " She ask her eyes filled with tears.

" You can start college from next month be happy about this and about your ide we will too talk later. "