58

" Will you stop crying? I mean why are you crying dude. " Ayaan ask wanting to smack Deepak whose tears isn't taking a name to stop.

" Yeah tell us. No one know we are sitting in bar. And look at this man how he is drinking in front of two elders. " Daksh said glaring at Ayaan.

Ayaan turned his face in another direction still taking a sip from his drink.

" Why are you shading tears? Did my wife actually found some other crush? " Ayaan said Deepak look at them and wipe his tears.

" B.. Bhavya said I love you to.. That bloody fucker . " Deepak said trying to take drink from the table but Ayaan amd daksh hold his hand immediately.

" You never drink so don't think about it. If you were like this stupid Ayaan then I would not have stopped you but since you never touch it then don't drink " Daksh said firmly.

" She is cheating on me " Deepak said again fresh tear fall down from his eyes.

" With whom. I think it's a misunderstanding I mean she didn't have any boyfriend before marriage moreover she get nervous in front of new person. I don't trust you " Ayaan said making himself new drink.

Daksh glare at his drink but turn to Deepak.

" He is right. What happen tell us. "

Deepak start telling them everything. Daksh chuckle shaking his head.

" Vivaan right? New maths professor? "

Deepak nodded his head innocently. Heartbroken after the phone call.

" He like Rahul's sister. He met her in rahul's mom's cafe...

" Oh I hear recently rahul hire a new tutor for simran is it for that? Wow it will be fun. I need to know the time I will visit them when he will in teaching session because love and study is different right. " Ayaan said making plan in his mind.

A slap fall on his shoulder. Ayaan meet with two glaring eyes which make him turn his chair to opposite direction.

" It will be fun " Ayaan said again.

" Really? Did bhavya arranged it... Wait.. She went to kanak's house... She did it right.. But why I don't want Rahul to get angry on My Bhavya. "

Daksh shook his hear hearing his tone which doesn't feel like he is elder then them.

" First go and make up with bhavya. You made her cry for no reason. Look we know what is healthy flirting right otherwise Aashika wouldn't be hugging you in front of Ayaan. "

" No don't bring it. I want to kill him when he hug my wife. " Ayaan said his tone turning to drunken one.

" He is getting drunk. " Deepak remarks .

" Ayaan stop drinking. " Daksh snatched the glass from his hand.

" Go make payment " Deepak said to Ayaan who look at Them showing his empty pocket.

" No money honey bunny. I want moreeeeeeeee oneeeee more pleaseeee. "

" He is drunk now.... Since he want to be in our family them i can punch him right." Deepak ask getting a wink in return.

" I wanna punchhhh yooouuuuu " Ayaan said bringing his fist closer to Deepak face but withdraw it immediately.

" My wife will beat me. " He mumble putting his hea on table.

All engrossed in talking when no one had their attention towards ayaan he drink one more but immediately received a sharp glare.

" Handle him. Take him to your car. I'm going to make payments. I was here to cry why did you bring this idiot when you know he drink these shitty thing m" Deepak said and tap Ayaan's cheeks.

" Don't sleep. "

" I'm up good morning. I'm on leave tomorrow. " Ayaan said his head fall on daksh's shoulder.

Deepak shook his head and soon after they all left the place.

DEEPAK

" How I'm going to show my face to bhavya. What she must be thinking. I've been to forget about my past relationship otherwise I will mess current one too. "

I park the car and enter in unusual quiet house.

My mom and dad glare at me like they want to kill me.

" You are an idiot. Now if she sleep with her mom for forever I would not stop her. " Mom said and left for her room.

Oh she was waiting for me only.

" Trust her more. She isn't like your ex. " Dad said and walk behind Mom.

" Sorry " I whisper to particularly no one and walk towards my room.

I wasn't expecting her sleeping here. Since mom said if she  stay with her mom them mom would not stop my bhavya.

" I turn bhavya to face me. Her hair was open falling pn her face.

I carefully remove it and look at her tear stained cheeks.

" I'm sorry " I kissed her cheeks. My eyes travel down to her body. She was still wearing her morning clothes.

Just to make her feel little comfortable I unzipped her suit and hug her pulling her to me.

" Umm " She stir but didn't open her eyes.

Putting my one leg over her waist and putting her hand on me. I close my eyes snuggling into her.

I stayed like this five minutes but suddenly I felt her trying to fine out of my hold.

I remove my hand from her and look at her open teary eyes.

" You.. You.. Y.. You.. Y.. You save yourself" She said and rise her hand.

She can't hit me in this life.

A punch fall on my left side making me almost step away from her. Dude it's hurt.

" You go away " She said and again punch me.

" Why do you punch so much " I ask holding her hand but maybe it wasn't enough she kick my back still anger evidence in her eyes.

" We don't git our husband Bhavu. " I said little softly.

" It's your fault. I'm not that FUCKING CUNNING BITCH that you say those hurtful words to me. " She shouted loudly her chest started having up and down.

" Look these are moving. " I said eyeing my eyes to her upper curves.

" PERVERT. " She shouted and again kick me since I was holding her hand.

" Sorry. Stop kicking me atleast " I said rubbing my back with my palm.

" I wouldn't. DAMN RASCAL FUCKING IDIOT. "

" Oh no you know these words? " I ask amused.

She calm down little nodding her head.

" But little girls doesn't curse baby. I'm sorry " I said and hold my ear blinking my eyes at her.

" Ok I forgive you since you too forgive me like this. "