15

DEEPAK

" Ayaan she is not at all ready to come to the hospital she is actually so scared I don't know what was the image of her mother's sister in her mind that she is just so scared. " I said over the call.

I look at bhavya who were continuously shaking her head.

" Bring her here anyhow I will talk to her. " Ayaan said making me frustrated.

" Ayaan that's the problem she is sitting on her bed since last night. She is not leaving this bed. She think I will take her to hospital to get her admitted if she leave her bed. " I said more frustrated.

" Ok I'm coming at your home but she can't receive treatment at home. She can come home in evening. " Ayaan said and i
hung up his call.

" Bhavya I'm not taking you anywhere please stop getting scared. Let's go down stairs and get you some breakfast. " I said and pat her stomach.

" Deepak ji.. I d.. Don't.. Wa.. Want t.. Treatment.. " She said holding my both hand.

" Stop crying stop this drama you said you love me but now you aren't even listening to me. You don't love me I know I'm going to get fresh if you love and do respect me even an inch then come to bathroom . " I said and left but reaching the bathroom I peek outside after good five minutes bhavya left the bed wiping her tears.

When she made her way to the bathroom i quickly picked up my brush and started brushing my teeth.

She peek inside first before entering in bathroom.

" Want to use washroom first m" I said little stern tone. She pouted and hug me.

" I.. I didn't.. Lie.. I love you. "

" Go first do your work then brush your teeth I'm waiting. " I said in no nonsense tone making her comply.

For a minute I thought she will kick me out of the bathroom but she didn't even utter a word.

" Deepak it's paining " I hear her small voice. I turn towards her after spitting everything .

"What " I said in same tone which I use previously.

She look down shaking her head probably with pout.

" Nothing "

" Ayaan did give medicine but I can only give you after breakfast right. Do everything fast . " I Said and again look at mirror in front of me.

" I don't have control " She said to herself which I hear but stay quite.

I open the shower door and start taking off my shirt.

" Want a shower or should I fill tub. But I think you should not stay in the water for longer let's take a shower.

" Bhavya how long " I ask after giving her sweet time. She come after two minutes and grab her brush.

" Fast "

" I'm sick why.. A.. Are you talking to me like this " She said and here her fist again hit my chest.

I swear I don't want to talk to you like this but you were not listening to me .

" Were you listening to me before. Do everything fast and if you throw feet then you are going to punish. Like it or not brudh your teeth fast. " I said again in no nonsense tone.

She pouted slowly brushing her teeth.

" I want.. Electric brush. I'm too lazy to move my hand "

She said and have I ever told you hom much I love when she doesn't shutter.

" Why not princess. Come to the shower " I said in a sarcastic tone.

She slowly very slowly starts removing her clothes. After taking off her tshirt and pants she looks at me standing in just her bra.

" What... Is showing your breast is more concerning for you then showing me your butt and this little kitty. " I side glare at her. Her face again starts reflecting beetroot maybe because of my choice of words.

I want to kiss her.. Not on lips only.. Deepak control.. Control you have to take off your clothes too. What she will think of me if she see me excited.

She walk inside the shower room taking off her all clothes she glare at my clothes muttering something which I actually didn't hear.

" I'm removing it don't curse me " I said to her and remove my clothes to my surprise her eyes directly casted downward but she immediately look up.

" So my innocent wife is not innocent "

" Let's.. T.. Take.. S.. Shower. "

I turn on the shower making water droplets hit our body.

I start rubbing soap on my body which she pick up scrubber and put some shower jel and start rubbing it on her body.

" Here do it for me " She said and turn back.

Shaking my head I start cleaning her back. I did I properly for half portion only . When my hand reach on her hips I deliberately took my sweet time.

As I slip my hand to her upper thighs I filled a different liquid which made me withdraw my hands.

" Take shower quickly. " I said again back to normal tone.

" S.. Sho.. Should I.. T.. To.. Too... Rub y.. Your back. " She said making me chuckle I turn back passing her soap but she scrunch her nose and strart rubbing her scrubber on my back.

I have to take her hospital even ayaan told me she can be cured. They found it at very early stage I'm sure she will be ok.