When I'm With You

Authors Note: this is another requested story. It's supposed to be based on a song titled "When I'm With You" by Russ with a focus on Perthy 🐯 the introvert.

I hope I did it justice ❤️
______

Meeting up outside Chimon's house, Perth ha on blue jeans, a black button up shirt, and black sunglasses. As Chimon walked up, they smiled at each other with mischievous expressions.

Perth tried to reach out to pinch Chimon's cheeks, but was stopped by a hand. Chimon blocked his hand because he noticed Perth's sunglasses were crooked.

"Wait, stay still." Chimon says as he stood right in front of him. He touched Perth's round black glasses with both hands to fix them, leveling them out so that they were no longer crooked. "They were a little lopsided," he said as he pulled his hands away.

"Thank you, P'Mon. You're always looking out for me. And you make me feel so comfortable even when I look dumb like just now."

"You didn't look dumb, Perth."

"You're always taking care of me though. And actually I brought you something." He pulled a small box out of his pocket and presented it to Chimon. It was a sparkling small yellow diamond earring.

"Perth..." Chimon said, as he smiled down at the jewelry. "I told you I wanted one, but I didn't mean for you to buy it for me."

"I know. But I wanted to get it for you" he said in a sweet low tone. "I always feel like I need to be alone and hide my thoughts. But when I'm with you, I can tell you anything. You've become the best person in my life. So this is really something to show you how much you made me love who I am."

"So sweet, Perth," Chimon said with a huge smile on his face.

Then, Perth said, "You're so kissable right now."

Chimon then swiftly pecks Perth on the cheek. Pressing his lips to his soft skin which made his face flush before putting the box into his pocket.

Perth simultaneously began blushing and had a big smile form on his face. "I want to kiss you too" Perth mumbled, but then he put his hands on both of Chimon's arms and leaned his head down on his right shoulder.

This caught Chimon off guard, he just stood still and let Perth lean against him. "Perth?" He said after a few minutes.

"I feel so good when I'm with you. I don't need to hide myself. I feel accepted. I become a person full of energy. Someone who laughs. Someone who will go out of their way to get you a present that's so hard to find. There's so much more to it that I can't explain."

One of Chimon's hands made its way up to pat the back of Perth's head. He gently brushed his fingers through his hair.

"I genuinely love the man I become when I'm with you, just you, P'Mon."