I'm Not Your Bro

Perth leaned against the back of his car, clean black paint against his backside, while he faced the eastern sky. The dark blue and twinkling stars were hazed from the lights of the city. At the same time the cool breeze of the night felt good after a long day of work. He looked up at the trees swaying in the wind as he waited.

After another minute, he heard the scrapping of gravel against the road. He turned to see Chimon walking towards the back of the car, dragging his feet in his usual back and white shoes. He looked cozy in an oversized gray hoodie as he walked with his hands in the pocket.

"There you are P'Chimon," Perth greeted him with a hint of warm affection rushing through his body and into his face. He smiled sweetly at the round squishy checks of the older one. "I've missed my best bro," Perth said.

Chimon stood in front of him, "Hi Perth. I missed you too. But you know I'm not your bro." His statement turned into a cute whine.

Perth looked at the pouting lips of Chimon and leaned in closer. "Yeah, well what else am I supposed to call you? Hmm? Since you want to keep this a secret from everyone else." He breathed in the familiar scent he's come to take comfort in.

"Perth!" Chimon whined again as he looked up to meet his eyes. Only a few inches away he noticed the wispy black eyelashes fluttering at him.

"Phi..." Perth began as the sticky feeling that he hated began boiling in his stomach. It was almost like he drank a cup of tea that he consumed much too quickly that burned his throat and didn't mix well in his belly. He asked, "Why are you telling people that you're single?"

Chimon's face dropped from the innocent pout to a concerned expression. He began defending himself, "but I'm not."

Perth grabbed the hem of Chimon's hoodie. His finger tips felt the soft material that Chimon's body was covered by. His eyes traced the jaw of the guy as he replied, "I know that you don't want anyone to know about us, but I don't like hearing that you've announced to the whole world that you're available." He felt the burning in his throat becoming more intense by the millisecond. He hated feeling this way, like he was jealous, possessive, envious.

"It wasn't to the whole world. It was just- that was just to my sister's instagram followers" Chimon continued as he reached to grab Perth's hands. Chimon wrapped his fingers around Perth's bigger hands. His fingers flinched at the sudden coldness of his skin.

Perth watched the slightest movement of Chimon's eyes. He felt the sticky feeling rushing through his head. "I don't like it. You were basically asking for people to pursue you..."

"That was just some silly fun. I wasn't being serious," Chimon stammered. He moved closer.

Perth saw the honesty in his eyes, but he continued on anyway. "Maybe. B-but it felt like you were disregarding me, and us." He felt a quivering in his voice, an effect of the burning in his throat.

"I'm sorry Perth. I swear it was just some silly fun. You know that I wouldn't let anyone flirt with me when I already belong to you," Chimon said as he let go of his hands. Chimon then flung his body against his. Rushing to hug Perth, Chimon's arms wrapped around his shoulders.

Perth automatically held onto his waist, pulling him in closer. He nestled his head at the side of Chimon's face, breathing him in, pressing into his body. He felt the warmth of Chimon contrast the coolness of the air. "Chimon, I'm possessive over you. I don't want anyone else to think they can take my boyfriend."