I actually kind of like it

A/N: I didn't want to publish this, but after a few weeks of it sitting in my drafts, why not, I guess. I hope this isn't too cringy to read 🫣 It's focused around the idea of Perth patting Chimon's booty.
_______

"I'm so lucky to have you by my side," Perth says as his left hand gently pats Chimon's butt two times.

Feeling this unexpected touch, Chimon looks beside him, towards the mischievous smile. He wanted to question him, but the crazy feelings in his stomach were stopping him from doing that.

Laughing a little, Perth asks, "What? Isn't that okay?" Continuing to rub Chimon's lower back, right above his right butt cheek.

Chimon smiled at him. It was that type of shy smile with his lips glued shut as his cheeks shine brightly with a soft pink blush. "I actually, kind of, like it," he says, quickly feeling a shiver of bashfulness creep up his spine.

"Really?" Perth asks, promptly, also raising his eyebrows.

Chimon felt indescribably embarrassed, but continued. He looks down to a random spot on the floor as he leans into the side of Perth's body. "Yeah, even though sometime it does make me shy. I don't know how to explain it..."

Then Perth's fingers steadily moved lower, making the small hairs stand along the back of Chimon's neck.

"It's very dangerous," Chimon continues on, trying not to forget what he was saying.

Then Perth cupped his hand around the soft butt again, wanting to squeeze, but instead just caresses this spot.

Chimon looks up to him not want to burst into laughter from his overwhelming shyness.

"You're too cute," Perth says as he touches his eyebrow to the top of Chimon's forehead.

Behind The Scenes Moments - PerthChimonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara