Drunk Perth

A/n: A requested story about Chimon taking home a drunk Perth after Marc's birthday celebration.

I think I rewrote this two times 😮‍💨 I hope this is at least a little good.
🌓❤️
_________

A heavy arm sat around Chimon's shoulders as he waddled through the parking lot towards his black car. A loud huff came from the man as they made it to the passenger door. He smelled like alcohol, a lingering hint of stir fried food, and his usual expensive fragrance.

"Perth it's time to get in. Perth?" He asked as he opened the door. "Are you sleeping? Perth get in."

"Oh mkay," Perth mumbled as he reached for the seat, sliding onto the leather material.

Soon, Chimon was sitting beside him, in the driver seat, then pulling out of the parking lot. He glanced over to the man who was rubbing his eyes for a very long time, before looking to the road. Slowly, he drove across the city full of bright car lights and passing by the areas of noisy night life. Then looking at the digital clock, he noticed just how late it actually was.

Chimon subconsciously scratched at the steering wheel while debating his next move. After clearing his throat and turning down the radio, he said, "It's too late in the night. Do you just want stay at my place?"

Perth, in a daze, glanced to Chimon. "Sure. I'm very tired too," he replied with a yawn quickly following. Then closing his eyes he reclined the seat back a little to lay down.

After a few minutes, while Chimon was focused on driving, Perth with his eyes closed brought his right hand to Chimon's arm. Then he said, "Thank you for taking care of me. It's one of the reasons why I feel safe with you."

At these words, Chimon immediately began blushing. Under his breath, he muttered, "sweet." But he didn't reply loud enough for Perth to hear him.

Arriving at Chimon house, small garden lights lined the walk way as the guy opened the door for Perth. Nudging him awake, he pulled Perth out of his car. Pulling at his arm, he dragging him out of the car to stand up.

"Ohh! Perth, help me will you? We're here," Chimon said in an annoyed tone.

Once Perth stood, he automatically wrapped his arms around Chimon's shoulders and his neck. The unquestionable scent of alcohol lingering from the spot on Perth's sleeve where he spilled some before they left the party. Then, he tried to jump on to Chimon to be carried.

"Ah! No! I can't carry you like this!" Chimon says as he wobbled backwards from the weight of Perth clinging onto him.

"Why not? Marc could?" Perth said in a pouty slurred voice.

"Well you should have went with him if you wanted to be carried some more," Chimon said as he looked at the spot behind his ear from their closeness.

"Noooo. I just want to be with my cute P'Mon. And I can't invade on Marc's birthday..." Perth said as he stood up straight, climbing off of him. "Besides who knows if he's going to meet up with Poon."

Chimon just shook his head and placed Perth's left arm around his shoulders.

Then as they walked in Perth started chanting, "MarcPoon, MarcPoon, MarcPoon, MarcPoon..." Still remembering the teasing sayings from earlier in the night.

Chimon couldn't help but laugh at Perth's silly drunken behavior.

As they made it into the house, Chimon walked to the living room. "Perth you can sleep here on the couch," he said as he pointed to the furniture in front of them.

But as Chimon pulled the man's arm off of him, Perth began begging. "Nooo. Please please please let me sleep in your room. I want to sleep in my P'Mon's bed. I want you to take care of me some more and sing me a lullaby. Please please."

Smiling at this very rare sight of cute pleas from Perth, Chimon softly bit down on his tongue. "Fine," he said, giving in to the man. "But you have to shower first. You're not getting in my bed like this."

Soon after they both showered, separately, and changed into a fresh set of pajamas, Perth crawled into the bed. He yawned and found a comfortable position on the left side of the bed, under the large blanket. He glanced towards Chimon who was walking back into the bathroom. Then, he let his head fall to the pillow as he breathed in the welcoming scent that lingered on this sheets.

Meanwhile, Chimon was cleaning up the mess they made. He gathered Perth's loose fitting jeans, his black shirt, and his jacket. Then he put the bottles of soap where they belonged.

Another minute went by before Chimon laid in bed on the far right side. He let out a long yawn as he closed his eyes.

But then, unknowingly Perth very slowly rolled over to him.

Perth cuddled up to Chimon, laying his head on his chest and wrapping his leg over Chimon's lower torso.

"uh my personal space is being invaded by a drunk sleepy nong that can't take care of himself," Chimon said as he opens one eye to look at the man on top of him.

"Mmm too sleepy..." Perth muttered as he rubbed his head into the spot on Chimon's chest. "Mon Mon needs to hold me."

Intensely flushing at the sleepy slurred voice, Chimon bit his bottom lip. Then he asked, "Why are you so clingy tonight?"

Perth only hummed into the fabric of his shirt.

"Oh I guess I have to be a good Phi, even though I don't want to. I just want to be a kid instead of a responsible adult. You should consider yourself lucky...Are you even awake?" Chimon asked as he brought a hand to caress the guy's head. After a short pause and no response from Perth, Chimon continued, "Oi, I guess I'm just talking to myself."

Next, Perth lazily nestled into him, making them even closer. His head now on Chimon's shoulder and chest. Then as he settled in and quickly kissed Chimon's chin.

The sudden kiss surprised Chimon, making him profusely blush to himself, feeling hot and bashful. "What was that for?"

No response came. The only sound from Perth was the soft breathing of the sleeping man.

Chimon's arms found their way to Perth's back, letting his fingers softly dance along the fabric. "You fool, making me go crazy with your sweet acts."