An "I Miss You" Call

A/N: Based on Perth and Chimon's Saturday March 22nd events. But my main inspiration are the tweets below 🤭🫶

 But my main inspiration are the tweets below 🤭🫶

(https://x.com/Chimonac/status/1771419327226618235?s=20)

Of course I had to write about a PerthChimon phone call right after the concert 💛🖤
______

Chimon slumped into his seat, alone, in his car. He felt exhausted from the long concert. But he knew it was all worth it to see the proud look on his best friend's face. Nanon was beyond amazed at everything that happened. Chimon was glad to be there for him. Although, now he just wanted to sleep.

But there was one thing he wanted to do first. One thing he needed to do first. Someone he must talk to.

After a quick text message there it was.

Ring~ Ring~

Chimon: Hi Perth.

Perth: Hi P'Mon. To answer your text message, yes. I'm free to talk now. Are you?

Chimon: I'm glad *smiling* obviously I can talk, I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Perth: *laughing* you're right. So what's up?

Chimon: umm nothing I guess. It just felt weird going to an event without you.

Perth: I know. I missed you so much today. I kept looking around for my P'Mon.

Chimon: *blushing* stoppp. Perth you're too much, I know you didn't actually do that!

Perth: I'm serious. And I kept asking Mae Add what she thought you were doing. Of course she kept teasing me afterwards.

Chimon: Tanaponnnnn

He was blushing very hard as he covered his face with one of his hands. He slumped further down into his seat.

Perth: Did everything go alright though? Nothing was out of place without me there?

Chimon: You were.

Perth: Huh? I was?

Chimon: yeah. You were out of place, missing from my side, so far away from me.

Perth: Mon...I-

Chimon: Everything was okay. But I missed you. You weren't there checking on me every ten minutes. 

Perth: *blushing* you mean there was no one to bring you water and snacks, or to fix your outfit, or to hug you?

Chimon: Exactly. You're the only one to do that for me. There was no one that calms my nervousness like you do.

Perth: Awww P'Chimon, were you anxious without me?

Chimon: No! *in a pouting tone* maybe.

Perth: Cute

Chimon: Tanapon, I wasn't cute. I was lonely

Perth: Chi...

Chimon: I just can't wait to see you

Perth: Me too. I will text you as soon as my flight makes back home. I will come and make up for tonight.

Chimon: Really? How?

Biting his lip he cringed at himself, but felt a jolt of anticipation at how Perth would respond.

Perth: I will shower you with my clinginess. I bring you snacks, maybe a small cake and other treats, and squeeze you so tight. You'll be begging me to let go.

Chimon: Ugh fine. *giggling* At least I'll get some goodies out of it, plus some hugs... and maybe a few kisses?

Perth: Yes, yes, yes, kisses too.

Chimon: I can't wait, Perth.

Perth: I be thinking about it until I finally see you.

Chimon: Awww *blushing harder*

Perth: Well, I should go now. Okay?

Chimon: Okay.

Perth: Goodnight P'Chimon.

Chimon: Goodnight Perth.

The phone call ends.

_____
A/N: Thanks for reading! Comments are always fun ❤️🌅