Daddy Perth

Note: this is a suggested story. This is a jealousy PerthChimon oneshot based on Dunk's igs post below.

Hope you enjoy 🫶🥰_______

Hope you enjoy 🫶🥰
_______

"What the hell?" Chimon uttered to himself in a very low volume. He looked at his phone, his expression fallen, and his eyes fixed on the screen.

He was swiping through instagram posts and stories from his friends. There was a story from Force and Louis. But then, there was one that made his heart sink. It was like a weight was pulling him down. He saw a story from Dunk, one of his friends.

The post was a short video of Dunk with Perth. Ordinarily, a picture of these two wouldn't be a big deal, but there was something about it that made his stomach churn. "What the hell? Why?" Chimon spoke to himself. There was a aching feeling forming in his chest that spread across his body. "Why does he look like that?" There was something about the way Perth looked at Dunk that hurt.

Chimon rewatched the short video several times, making his stomach clench each time. The ache had moved from his chest towards his shoulders and down his arms. He felt this sensation move into his stomach and across his skin. Finally he swiped away. He just sat there thinking, wondering, then trying not to think about it at all. But he couldn't stop himself from wondering why Perth gave Dunk that look. After an hour he couldn't take it anymore, so he sent a message to Perth.

[Chimon: Hey Perth Perth what are you doing? Am I going to see you soon? Wanna meet up later too?]

[Perth: yeah, let's go watch a late night movie at the theater.]

A sweet curve formed on Chimon's lips, revealing a smile as he sat by himself. This message made Chimon so glad. He was going to see Perth soon anyway, but this way, he would get to spend some one-on-one time with him. This would also be an opportunity to clarify that look. It was probably just his imagination, but he was feeling restless just thinking about those two together. This wasn't the first time he had his suspicions about something between Dunk and Perth either.

But Dunk is his friend so he let it go.

Later, he saw Perth which made Chimon smile automatically. But his smile turned from genuine to forced when he saw Dunk pop up and stand beside Perth. He wanted to break them apart, but that would be rude or make things awkward.

Instead Chimon stayed near Perth for the rest of the short work event they were at. They only needed to meet people, take pictures, and then they could leave. They were only there for an hour, but the swarming thoughts and unclear feelings made it feel much longer for Chimon.

Finally when the event was over, Chimon met Perth in the parking lot of the movie theater. Perth waited by his car for Chimon to arrive. And soon they were walking in together.

"Hey, I got us tickets already. It'll be my treat." Perth said as he walked along side Chimon.

Chimon smiled at this as they walked towards the entrance. Chimon's face flushed, with butterflies in his stomach, he was smitten. He was happy that Perth did this, even if it was a small gesture it still meant a lot to him. He became so overwhelmed with excitement that he jumped onto Perth's back.

In a daring attempt, Chimon tried to tease him by saying, "Thank you Daddy Perth," as he clung onto Perth's shoulders.

This shocked Perth and made him stop walking. "S-sorry Chimon. Please don't say that. It's too weird to hear you call me that."

Chimon was surprised by this. He let go of his shoulders. "What? I was just teasing. And you let Dunk call you that?"

"Yeah but Dunk always calls me that," Perth said. His eyes twinkled as he looked at Chimon with a sincere expression.

"But why him?" Chimon began while a lump began to form in his throat. "What's so special about him that only he can call you that?"

"Chimon, it's just that you know. That's how Dunk always teases me. But things are different with us...you know?" Perth tried to explain before looking down to the ground. He looked at the white laces on his shoes and over to the chunky shoes Chimon wore.

But this wasn't the type of answer Chimon was expecting. Instead of feeling relived, the aching feeling came back, stronger than before. The butterflies somehow disappeared and the lump in his throat made his voice feel uneasy.

Perth then looked up and quickly grabbed Chimon's hands. As Perth's larger hands gently held the smaller, softer hands, he gulped. "P'Mon, you know what I mean right? It's just that you're much more special to me, so I don't want you to call me something that someone else says to make fun."

As soon as Chimon heard the word special then his heart began to beat faster. The horrible ache faded, slowly. He looked down to his fingers that touched Perth's palms. He cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the lump. "Umm Per, I just- Actually, please don't let Dunk replace me."

Perth began to smile as he swiftly pulled Chimon into a hug. His hands placed Chimon's fingers on Perth's own waist. He stepped closer and nuzzled his chin onto his right shoulder. And in a whisper, "P'Chimon, he could never replace you. No one could."

This was exactly what Chimon needed to hear. He wanted to be special to Perth and he needed to know that. Then he whispered, "Perthhh..."

"Hmmm? You understand, hmmm?"

Chimon simply nodded in response as he slowly let go. They were still standing in the parking lot. They watched the movie and talked the rest of the night. Chimon's jealousy was behind him.

Until a few days later.

Chimon was feeling better about things. Perth clarified things between them and about himself and Dunk. So Chimon wasn't going to worry about how Perth's friends acted with him. Chimon knew that he got more privileges than any of his friends.

But on this day, he was headed into work to practice for an upcoming fanmeet. He drove to work like usual, traffic was busy, he passed by family shops, and food stands. And once he arrived he took a few mintues to check Perth's newest instagram story.

He saw a video of them together at the gym. Perth was working out at their usual gym with Dunk.

Seeing them together brought up the same feeling from the other day. He bit the inside of his cheek and closed his eyes. But the feelings of hurt and jealousy came rushing back.

"I guess I can't deny it anymore" he whispered to himself.

However, Chimon couldn't think about it for long because one of this longtime buddy's approached.

"Chimon! Ready to practice for Japan!" P'Off caught his attention.

He let his emotions fade away, for now. That was until an hour later when Dunk showed up to practice with him.

Dunk was his friend. There was no need to have any hard feelings towards him, but how could he be fully normal with Dunk, when he knows that he doesn't want to share Perth with anyone.

A few hours later, Chimon was leaving, but Perth ran over to him. "P'Mon. Sorry, I was busy, but Dunk told me you were leaving already." He was happy to see Perth, but hearing that name leaves his lips hurt.

"Mmm" was how Chimon decided to respond.

But Perth stepped closer. "What's wrong?" He flashed his charming and caring eyes at him.

Chimon crossed his arms, knowing he can't be mad at Perth, especially when he's so handsome. He looked away, "I'm pouting."

A short laugh came from Perth almost immediately when he heard this. "Awww, Chimon don't pout. What's wrong?" He said as he put his hands on both of Chimon's shoulders.

Chimon looked back to him and up to Perth's face. "You should know. Maybe you should think about who you're posting on your story, because it wasn't me."

"Are you still sulking about Dunk?" Perth asked in a low tone. Leaning in closer, "I told you. No one is going to replace my Chimon."