Drum Lesson

Perth was left alone in the music room where they were practicing for an upcoming performance. Chimon left the room while Perth put his guitar back on its stand. Then he looked back and forth from the drum set to the door. An idea came to him. He was alone, so why not try it?

Sitting down on the small black stool, he looked at the view from this spot. It looks a whole lot different from this angle.

Then, he grabbed the two drumsticks that Chimon left. He might as well try it out. Who knows maybe he'll be a great drummer too. Trying to remember how Chimon was holding them, he close his eyes and tried to imagine it. The way Chimon bobs his head, the cute way strands of hair bounce up, and that expression he makes. That attractive focused expression was all he could think about. Forget the way he held the sticks. That expression was the only thing worth thinking about when he imagined Chimon playing the drums.

Little did Perth know, Chimon came back. Noticing Perth at the drums with his eyes closed, he very very quietly closed the door. Then he tip toed across the practice room towards Perth. Trying to muffle his mischievous giggles, he held one hand up to his mouth while he came up behind Perth.

Chimon had planned on scaring Perth. But, how could he? He was so damn handsome and cutely sitting on his spot. Instead he lightly placed his hands on Perth's hands to adjust the way he was holding the sticks.

Shocked by the sudden touch, Perth immediately opened his eyes to look at the hands on him. They were the soft smaller hands that he sometimes held tightly in his.

Chimon leaned against his back and placed Perth's hands in the correct position. "It's like this," he said into the air as put his head beside Perth's.

Feeling the shock of Chimon's warmth, it was like Perth stopped breathing for a second. He liked this. Chimon guiding his movements, taking charge. As he finally took a breath, Chimon helped Perth tap the sticks down on the large white surface of the drums.