Chapter 16

Semi edited.

"Enjoying the water?" He asked.

I was until you ruined my fun.

"Yeah, felt like relaxing."

He nodded. "Mind if I join you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all."

He walks closer to the tub and starts stripping off his clothes until he's just in his tight black boxer briefs.

He get into the water and slowly slides down letting out a low groan that makes me clench my thighs.

I shift in my seat making him look at me.

I clear my throat. "Why didn't you go home with that one blonde?"

He furrows his brows. "What blonde?" He asked.

"The one that was stroking your arm at your table."

His eyes flash with recognition. "Ohhh. That's Lindsey, she's a puck bunny who tries to get with everyone" He said.

"You didn't want hook up with her?" I dig my hole deeper.

Now I'm not jealous because he can do what he wants, but I am a little curious.

He shook his head. "Not tonight, but back when I first started with the team I did and she's been trying to get me to again ever since" He said.

"Oh."

Hey shrugged. "Yeah, but she also tries to get with everyone on the team so I'm not her only prey" He said.

"Wow that's got to be annoying."

He shook his head. "You have no idea. I mean when I first started with the team I loved it. I loved all the attention because I was young and experiencing new things, but now it's just gotten old and I don't want that life anymore" He said.

"I can understand that."

"Ok, enough about my old playboy ways. You know we never finished our truth or dare game" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "We have nothing to play" I pointed out.

He shrugged. "We could just ask each other questions then" He said.

I shake my head and smile. "You really are a horn dog, you know that?"

He sent me a mischievous grin. "I know" He said not denying it.

"Ok... What do you wanna know?"

He smirks. "You said you have 4 sex toys, what do you use them for?" He asked.

"My bellybutton" I deadpanned.

He gives me the look that says "really?" Without having to say the word.

I shrug and send him a grin. "Sorry couldn't help myself."

He rolled his eyes. "Very funny, but I'm serious" He said.

"Ok. I have one realistic dildo with one of those suction cups so I can have fun in the shower. 2 mini vibrators for my clit and one of those suction vibrators that feels like someone is going down on you."

His eyes glaze over and he swallows. "Does it feel like someone is sucking on that sweet little clit of yours?" He asked in a husky tone making me clench my thighs.

I lick my lips, feeling myself getting turned on. "Not exactly. Trust me it does the job, but it doesn't feel realistic."

He licks his lips. "What's missing then?" He asked and I feel his feet brush against mine.