Chapter 18

Semi edited.

~~~Everly's pov~~~

I finish typing and let out a big breath.

I've been stressed out recently since Jessica has been out and I've been taking some of her work.

I can do her work, but I'm not used to it so it's a lot.

She's been out the past few days so it's been tough.

She's coming back in tomorrow so thankfully I won't have to deal with all this.

I check the time and see Ryot should be getting out of the locker room soon.

I smile when I think about him.

Our arrangement has been amazing.

It's making all of my teenage dreams come true.

Ryot is the best sex I've ever had and I'm not saying that because of the history I have with him.

The man knows what he's doing and he's a very attentive lover, making sure I'm enjoying myself before himself, but I don't just let him have the fun.

The other day the team had a bad loss so I surprised him with a strip tease and a blow job.

He definitely wasn't focusing on the loss after that, but even though it was all about him he still got me off because he said it wasn't fair to me.

I wasn't complaining because I got so wet from sucking his cock.

Being with him like this is amazing and I'm so happy we didn't put a timeline on this because I don't want to stop anytime soon and I know he feels the same.

We have sex at least twice a day, we can't get enough of each other like a couple in the honeymoon faze.

Well technically we're basically a couple just no labels.

And I'm not saying that to try and manifest shit, but sometimes he'll treat me like I'm his girlfriend, not like before in our friendship.

I don't want to get my hopes up that he could change his mind about relationships, but when he acts like that I can't help but let those hopes run wild.

There's a knock on the doorway and when I lift my head to look it's the man I've been thinking about.

He smiles at me. "How's your day been going cupcake?" He asked.

"Ok, just stressful with Jessica being out."

He furrows his eyebrows. "I'm sorry to hear that, need something to destress?" He asked.

"Leave early, but I still have at least an hours worth of work to finish."

He nods, but gets a mischievous smile on his face and walks into the room and around the counter to where I am.

"What are you doing?"

He smirks. "Destressing you" He said.

I shake my head. "We can't have sex in the exam room, someone could see" I hissed through my teeth.

He nods again and thinks about it for a second then gets another look. "You're right, but we'll just have to have fun where no one can see" He said.

Before I can ask he pull my rolly chair out of the way and goes under the counter space and pulls my chair back in it's spot.

The way around the counter is cut to where you can move a chair in and have enough leg room so it's able to fit Ryot sitting down under there.

I look under the counter. "What are you gonna do now?"