1| "𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦"

"CRACKWHORE"•••

"CRACKWHORE"
•••

You make your way down the busy streets of Hell, keeping your cell phone tightly in your hand. Your heartbeat is in your ears as you feel the predatory gazes that just don't seem to stop following you. It's to be expected, of course, in a career like yours— and while you aren't nearly as popular as, say, Angel Dust, you're a close second and it shows in the way strangers leer at you.

With a quiet huff, you pick up the pace. As the Hazbin Hotel comes into view, you start to feel your heart lighten, and you can't help but run to the door. The faster you get inside, the faster you escape these insulting looks.

For a split second, all you can do is stare up at the door. Had you been doing this on a whim, you probably would have turned right around and chickened out, but the promise of gaining your boss's favor drove you forward. You took in a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door. Within a second, the door flew open and there was a pair of skinny, oddly strong arms wrapping around your torso.

"Oh my gosh!" Squealed the offender. She pulled back, smiling excitedly and pushing her thick blonde bangs out of her face. "So sorry about that! I'm just so happy that someone is here! I mean- you are here for the hotel, right!?" She asks eagerly, bouncing up and down.

You can't help but gawk, studying her features and mannerisms. There's not a shadow of a doubt in your mind: this is definitely Lucifer's daughter, Charlie. The delusional princess of Hell, a woman with dreams of saving her people, the sinners, like you. There's something so telling about the way she smiles, how she bounces, the cute pink color that dusts her otherwise ghostly pale cheeks.

"Yeah," You agree, smiling sweetly and accepting the hand that she has stretched out toward you, allowing her to pull you into the hotel. "Wow, it's so cute in here!" You exclaim, your eye twitching a bit at the lie. The lobby is dusty, the couches are cracked, and there's a bar in the corner being tended to by a worn out Debby downer.

"Oh, thank you! It's not anywhere near done yet but— oh!" She gasps and grabs your hands, spinning you around before pulling you close to her and squealing. "I didn't even introduce myself! I'm Charlie... and you're going to love it here!"

"Y/N!?"

Upon hearing your name being spouted out in horror, you turn your head to the source. You smile softly to conceal the irritation you feel as you spot Angel Dust standing there, openly looking you up and down in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you doin' here?" He demands, stepping toward you and poking his index finger against your chest. Charlie perks up and quickly steps in, shielding you from Angel Dust with her tall, lanky body.