10| "𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦"

"VELVETTE"a/n: shorter chapter but still took me all day to write

"VELVETTE"
a/n: shorter chapter but still took me all day to write. Yes I'm embarrassed. Especially bc it's like all dialogue ugh.
•••

Vox sits in his swivel chair, one lanky leg crossed over the other as he sips on a coffee and stares at his many computer monitors. Cameras plastered all over Pentagram City showing off every angle, nook, and cranny of their side of the pentagram. His door is thrown open and he doesn't bother looking behind him— he already knows exactly who it is. "What is it this time, Val?"

"That slippery whore!" Valentino growls, stomping over to Vox, who tiredly glances up at the moth man. "Get into Y/N's phone!"

With an irritated huff, Vox clicks a button on one of his various keyboards, only for the monitors to display a white ceiling and the corner of a vanity. "Looks like their phone is in their dressing room."

"Fuckin'— damn it!" Valentino snatches Vox's coffee cup out of his hand and chucks it across the room, the porcelain shattering against one of the monitors. "That slut ran off with that fuckin' twink to that shitty hotel!"

"...What?"

Valentino sneers and reaches a hand into his pocket, clutching his phone and scrolling through it. "Yeah, Angel Dust came back to drag them back to that shithole. That cunt, Y/N, punched me in the face!" He scoffs. "I expect that shit from Angel, but Y/N!? I'll fuckin' destroy them! I sent a bunch of my bitches over there to drag them back, but the worthless bunch got murdered by the Radio Demon."

Vox chuckles in disbelief, pressing a hand to his forehead. "Let me get this straight. You let our only loyal employee get away, and now they're being bodyguarded by Alastor?" He asks slowly, his voice doing little to hide his growing fury.

"It's not my fault! Clearly that little sell-out was never actually loyal!" Valentino argues, putting a hand on his hip while the other continues to scroll his social media feed.

"You have no idea how loyal they were." Vox replies without missing a beat, scowling as he recalls your refusal to his deal. "Obviously those fluffy unicorn loving fucks got in their head. Have you been using the smoke?"

"Of course I have, do you think I'm stupid? Ugh. The Radio Demon probably turned them against me to fuck with you... though I probably should've used the smoke in the dressing room yesterday. Y'know what! I'm going there myself—"

Vox groans and stands up. "You— fuckin' Val..." He shakes his head and changes the monitors to display the security camera footage outside of the Hazbin Hotel. "Relax. You've still got them under contract! They're not going anywhere. Besides, you don't want anyone knowing you can't keep your own employees under control. Our brand is perfection! So you should...?"