7| "𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘳"

"BACKSTABBER"(A second reminder: Y/N is written as gender neutral

"BACKSTABBER"
(A second reminder: Y/N is written as gender neutral. If you interpret Y/N as a male or non binary, ignore this. If you interpret Y/N as a girl, please recognize that Y/N and Angel are only doing the contents of this chapter for a porn, not for anything else. Angel Dust is gay.)
•••
[FOUR YEARS AGO]

"That's what I'm sayin'! You just had to be there!" Angel Dust's laughter fills the lavishly furnished dressing room, his ass settled into the vanity chair while you stand, pacing back and forth as you struggle to get into uniform. Angel Dust pauses his chuckling to glance at you. "You doin' okay, toots?"

You huff, pulling at the latex bodysuit with all your might, all in an effort to just get your damn foot through the leg hole. "No! This is so tight! It's way too small!"

"Hah! Too small!" Angel Dust snorts, standing from his seat to face you, putting all four of his hands on his hips. "There's no such thing. And once it's on, I bet you'll look totally fuckable." He grins proudly, shooti a pair of finger guns your way.

"If I get it on." You protest, but suddenly, your heel slips through the opening and you gasp. "Yes! Woohoo! I got it! Wait, okay, help me balance."

Angel Dust rushes over to you, holding your waist in place as you tug the suit up, squirming and struggling until finally, you manage to get it on— with much of Angel's help.

"There ya go!" Angel Dust exclaims, smacking your ass to punctuate his remark, making you flinch and playfully glare at him. He giggles and reaches for the pair of fake strap-on wings that rest on his couch, carefully helping you put them on.

At the sound of a buzzer that rings through the studio, you and Angel Dust look at one another, sharing small, uncomfortable smiles before running out on set. Valentino is sat in his director's chair, one leg crossed over the other as he waves flirtatiously at Angel Dust.

Angel waves back with uncertainty, and you look between the two. You choose to ignore the sinking feeling that it brings to your stomach, persisting as you sit down on the plush prop bed.

Angel Dust follows suit, sitting down beside you. A sick grin spreads across Valentino's lips, and he snaps his fingers and shouts, "Action!"

"Hey there, you uh... little angel?" Angel Dust flirts unsurely, sending a glance toward Valentino who raises an eyebrow. "You ever been with a... err... bad boy like me?" He fakes a perverted smirk, reaching out to trace gently circles on your thigh.

"Yes—" You start to say, but Valentino cuts you off.

"No!"