8| "𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳"

"UNGRATEFUL WHORES STICK TOGETHER"A/N: I had to rewrite the entire chapter because I accidentally deleted it

A/N: I had to rewrite the entire chapter because I accidentally deleted it. Lol.
•••

Angel Dust clears his throat and shrugs, stirring his finger around the whiskey that Husker has poured for him. "So, yeah, they're a fuckin' traitor. I seriously- I mean- I trusted them."

Sir Pentious stares at Angel Dust in surprise, before meekly raising his index finger. "W-well, that's terrible! But... it sssort of soundsss like maybe... Y/N did not... want to snitch?"

"If they didn't want to, they wouldn't have." Angel Dust argues swiftly, shaking his head. "I don't give a shit what their excuse is, and I don't care to hear it."

"Wait. So you've never actually asked Y/N what made them snitch?" Husker asks, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms. "How long ago did you say it was? Four years? So, you're tellin' me that after four years of despising them, you never once considered talking to them about what the fuck made them pull that bullshit?"

Angel Dust scowls and stand up. "Look, I know that Y/N is fucked up and has their own shit goin' on or whatever, but that was the worst night of my goddamn life. And trust me, I've had a lot of shitty nights. And knowing that they're still his little pet after everything he did to me- that they know about—"

"You ever stop to think they don't fuckin' wanna be tied down to him?" Husker snaps, gripping the counter. "You signed a contract, too, so you should know better than anyone what they're goin' through. You were terrified to breathe a single bad thing about Val for how long?"

"That's different! I didn't ask to be his favorite fuckin' plaything! Y/N practically begged him to look at them, while I'd have given anything for him to take his eyes off me!"

Husker rolls his eyes. "They were new. They still owed him... everything." Husker chuckles softly in disbelief. "I mean, get outta here, man. Look at 'em. You still think they're his little pet? That shit deteriorates a little more every day."

"Oh, right. Like you know everything about them." Angel Dust growls out, leaning over the bar to drive his finger into Husker's chest. "You don't know shit."

"Bet I know more than you. You're so focused on hating them, that you haven't even bothered to listen to a damn word they say. Rough nights, long shifts, comin' back here all exhausted and weak... sounds familiar, don't it?"

"Fuck you!" Angel Dust prepares to storm off, when suddenly the hotel front doors open and you come walking in. He hesitates, noting the dejected look on your face.

Sir Pentious perks up at your arrival and stands up, but then he pauses to look to Angel Dust. "Would it be... traitorous if I were to..."

Angel Dust's eyes soften and he glances away. "Nah... go get 'em."