9| "𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳"

"MEETING LUCIFER"(Additional CW for vomit? Also realized how damn slow the yandere is happening so please note that it IS happening

"MEETING LUCIFER"
(Additional CW for vomit? Also realized how damn slow the yandere is happening so please note that it IS happening. Trying to let it happen slowly but it might be a little too slow... hopefully this chapter has more yandere-ness?)
•••

"You guys!" Charlie squeals, rushing forward and taking both you and Angel by your hands, pulling you inside. She steps behind the both of you and shoves the two of you forward. "You're just in time! My dad is here to check out the hotel...! He just got here not even a minute ago so... perfect timing!" She pauses to whisper in your ear. "It was super short notice, I didn't mean to schedule it right as you were leaving...! I promise I'm super glad you're here for this!"

Your eyes lock onto the figure of Lucifer, the almighty, who is... notably shorter than expected. "This is my dad!" Charlie continues, clapping her hands together. "Dad, this is, um, Angel Dust, and Y/N! Our guests!"

Lucifer smiles uncomfortably, clearing his throat. "O-oh! Charmed, I'm sure!"

"Hiya, short king~" Angel Dust cooes flirtatiously, biting his lip and looking Lucifer up and down. You glance at him judgementally but return your focus to the king before you.

"Hi," You start, your stomach queasy, and you're unsure if it's because you're in the presence of Lucifer himself, or because you just ran away from the man that owns your soul. "Uh- oh—"

You stammer as Lucifer grabs your hands, widening his eyes and leaning forward. "Are you the one my daughter's been seeing? I—"

"Actually, I'm Charlie's girlfriend... sir." Vaggie corrects, stepping forward. Charlie giggles nervously as Lucifer blushes in embarrassment and spins around to face Vaggie, hugging her swiftly.

"Oh- yeah- of course! Wow, Char, you like girls! Me too! We have so much in common. Ha- she's so pretty," Lucifer rambles, patting Vaggie on the back as he breaks the hug. "Good to meet you, Maggie! Haha..."

Vaggie laughs nervously and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Oh, thank you..."

Charlie steps forward, taking her father's hand gently in hers. "Y/N and Angel are making amazing progress—"She says, squeezing his hand and tugging him further into the hotel. "Sir Pentious, too!" Charlie eagerly points at the serpent, who yelps and straightens his posture. "He hasn't made a murder machine in, like, two weeks—"

"A what now?" Lucifer cuts her off, looking thoroughly concerned.

Sir Pentious tenses up further, chuckling nervously. "Y-your majesty! My weaponsss are a thing of the passst! Swear!"