m.r ☆ focus

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

"mattheo, i've explained this several times, what do you mean you don't understand?" you crossed your arms as you stared at the hot, godsend of a brunette boy in front of you.

"i don't understand," mattheo shrugged and sat back in the library chair.

"i'm going to explain one more time, and if you still don't get it then i'm going to leave," you gave him a stern look.

"yes ma'am," matthe smirked and you ignored him.

you went over the details of the spell again, making sure to emphasise certain words and go slowly so mattheo's hollow brain could take in as much information as possible.

at the beginning of you two studying, he was focused. he knew what he was doing and you were able to make great progress- for two hours only, though.

"mattheo, fuck! just focus," you snapped at him. usually you would've gotten screamed at by the librarian but it was past closing times, she allowed you two to stay beyond curfew on the deal that whatever happened, like being caught in the library by another teacher, would not be her problem.

"how am i meant to focus when you look so good? i thought i could help myself but fuck," he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"and that's my problem how?" you shot him a death glare.

"is that an attitude i sense there?" he leaned forward.

"maybe, what are you gonna do about it?" you smirked back, knowing you were all bark and no bite.

"how about i fuck that attitude out of you?" mattheo's eyes remained on yours.

"yeah bet you'd love that, wouldn't you? but we have to get going with this studying," you huffed, slightly flustered but you weren't going to let him know he had that affect on you.

"i think i know a way that i could focus better," he smirked before getting up out of his seat and walking towards you.

"and that is?" you raised your eyebrow.

"let me eat you out while you read out those notes," he got on his knees in front of you.
you could've melted at the sight of mattheo fucking riddle being kneeled down in front of you. you felt the thin material of your thong quickly get soaked by the sight of him, his eyes quietly pleading at you.

"please?" he begged, his large veiny hands moved onto your knees, ever so slowly massaging up your thighs. you were beyond speechless- unaware of what to do or say, but you were absolutely loving it.

"if you don't want me to, you should saying something," mattheo said before kissing your thighs, each kiss making its way up to your skirt that was rolled up high. "such a slut aren't you? pulling your skirt so high, letting the whole school see what's all mine."

"mattheo, please," you breathed out as you could hear your own pulse from how desperate he got you in just a few seconds.

"yes ma'am," he said before pulling your legs apart, revealing your soaked underwear. "so wet for me already."

his gorgeous eyes flicked back up to yours, you watched him as he took a thumb up to your clothed clit before circling it ever so lightly. you threw your head back in pleasure despite him barely making any contact.

"tell me what you want," mattheo's thumb circled harder. his lips nipping down at the flesh on your thighs, undoubtedly leaving hickies but you couldn't care less, it felt amazing.

"i want you, i want your tongue eating me out," you moaned.

"that's what i like to hear," he smirked to himself before painfully and slowly taking your underwear off.

you opened up your notebook, trying to concentrate as mattheos mouth attached itself to your clit and quickly working on it. "fuck," you moaned.

mattheo's hands were cold, they found their way onto the sides of your thighs, holding on tightly as he did his magic.

"appare vestigium is the-" you couldn't even finish your sentence as you felt mattheo's tongue lap over your clit repeatedly. great heavens above.

you were puzzled when he quickly pulled away,
"keep reading."

you rolled your eyes and looked back over to your notes, "appare vestigium is a spell which," you held back a moan as mattheo stuck two fingers inside of you, "reveals the traces of magic-including spells- shit mattheo."

"keep going," he said while still going at it, the vibrations of his words made your back arch.

"it magically transports the caster to another location instantaneously," you bit down on your tongue, your hips grinding up onto his face and mattheo seemed to be enjoying every single second. "the destination is one that the primary user has been to or seen in some fashion previously. it can be used to apparate multiple people at once if holding each other. no incantation required."

your hands made its way into mattheos hair, pulling it slightly as he made your legs tremble in pleasure. "keep going," you moaned out.

"wasnt planning on stopping," he said. he pulled your legs over his shoulders, maintaining his grip on your thighs. you continued to ride his face, feeling your stomach tighten as mattheo made no efforts to slow down.

"mattheo- holy fuck," you barely breathed out,
"i'm gonna cum."

"cum for me, be a good girl and cum all over my face," his words only made you grow weaker as you rode out your high.

you sat back on the library seat, saying absolutely nothing yet so much was said. mattheo admired the state you were in, hair was a mess, your clothes all wrinkled, your legs shaking.

"i think i got the spell that last time," he laughed.
you shot him a glare, "you better have. i dont think i can do anymore." you went to stand up but quickly fell onto the table, your arms barely being able to hold you in place as your legs continued to ache.

"wonder who got you into that state," mattheo laughed before walking back to you. "allow me." he carried you bridal style out of the library and made his way to your dorm.

"think you can get into bed by yourself?" he asked.

"if you're asking to sleep over then just do it," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"you shouldn't be giving me that attitude, look where it got you last time," he said, referring to your current state of being unable to walk.

"shut up, riddle."

゜・。. ° ° . 。・゜