m.r Ѽ breeding kink

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

"it's not even that scary," was every persons words before entering the cinema, awaiting the new scream movie.

"you sure about that?" matthe chuckled, trying to find your seats in the dark.

"shut up, it's just a movie about murders," you sat down.

"well i'm trusting you not to scream then," he smirked. you rolled your eyes in reply, waiting for the show to continue as the adverts began.

after a long wait, the movie discretion bit displayed. "still not scared?" mattheo whispered into your ear.

you scoffed, "as if."

you could ve sworn you were lost in a trance, watching as ethan landry was dressed up as ghostface. your legs squirmed, trying to ignore the second heartbeat your body had suddenly developed.

"something scary happening?" mattheo leaned into your ear.

"no," you could hardly get out a whisper.

"hm, okay," he leaned back in his seat. despite the cinema being pitch black, he could still make out the movements of your body as you moved.

"here," mattheo pulled at your arm, initiating for you to sit on his lap. he knew exactly what he was doing when he told you to wear the outfit which consisted of a miniskirt.

he held on tightly to your thighs, feeling you move ever so slightly against him when a somewhat scary part would come on.
mattheo threw his head back, letting out a quiet groan as you moved once again on his lap.

"would you fucking quit?!" he hissed in your ear.

"i'm not doing anything," he wasn't able to see the smirk as it formed on your face. 'accidentally' you grinded against him again, his hand tightening around your thigh.

"stop, you're gonna make me hard," mattheo whispered in your ear.

"maybe i want you to be," you looked back at the boy, flustered as anything.

he let out another low groan, moving you forward as he unbuckled his belt, moving his trousers down his thighs along with his boxers. he moved you back onto his lap, feeling his bare cock on your ass.

"mattheo!" you gasped. you were grateful that hardly anyone was in the cinema, and that you were at the very back corner.

"can't help it," he pulled your thong to the side, sliding his tip between your folds which were absolutely soaked.

"mattheo," you bit your lip to try contain a moan.

"focus on the movie," he whispered in your ear, pushing himself inside you. you opened your mouth, trying your absolute hardest not to let out any noise.

mattheo held your waist, moving you up and
down him. it took everything in him to not make any noise, the feeling of you around him was something he'd never get over.

he let out another low groan, his hips moving up into you, you tried to focus on the movie, however the feeling of him inside of you in a public space were the only thoughts clouding your mind.

you gripped tightly onto the armrest, clawing at them to get rid of any desire to make noise. you felt mattheo's face in the crook of your neck, inhaling your addictive perfume as he continued to thrust into you.

your eyes tightened, feeling his hand creep down the front of your skirt, his finger circling your clit. "mattheo," you breathed out, your body on fire as you bounced up and down on him

"shhh," he silenced you, "i'm tryna watch the movie."

you rolled your eyes at the comment, unable to even look at the screen - instead looking down at your thighs. his other hand supported you, letting you ride him.

"atta girl," he praised as you began to move at a reasonable pace. "just like that baby, make me feel so good."

mattheo smiled to himself, watching you kiss yourself in pleasure as you cursed his name repeatedly. he removed his hand from your waist, grabbing your face to turn to him.

he rubbed his thumb over your cheek, silently asking you for a kiss which you gladly gave him. you caught his bottom lip in your teeth, grazing it as he began to hit your g-spot.

it was taking everything in you to not scream. his tip rubbing and hitting your g-spot and you were feeling his breath grow heavier, his chest rising rapidly as it was pressed against your back.

"that's it baby," he could feel that you were already there by how you clenched around him,

"cum for me, baby. i know you can take it."
your eyelids grew heavy, throwing your head back against him. he smirked, continuing to ride you through your orgasm. it didn't take much longer for him to cum, your walls tightly grasping at him, practically begging for him to cum.

he let out a quiet moan, biting down on your shoulder as he thrusted into you a couple more times, finishing inside of you. despite finishing, his hips continued to rock into you, making sure you were filled up with his cum.

you collapsed back into mattheo's chest, mattheo wrapping his arms around your stomach. "always such a good girl for me," he placed a small kiss on your cheek.

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸